Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a new style before college
04-30-2015, 02:39 PM
Looking for a new style before college
Hey everyone,

I'm going to be going off to college this fall and I'm ready to change it up a bit. I would like a hairstyle that takes away from how dominant my nose is. Combed straight down, my hair falls to about the middle of my eyes. Any suggestions are appreciated.

[Image: EDJyvfM.jpg]

[Image: tWTVYkF.jpg]

[Image: Wp4oxPH.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2015, 11:32 AM
The slicked back Undercut will suit you very well with a pomade or mousse.
Try the slicked back Undercut as it polishes the face shape of those with relatively vertical temples like yours. You also have the right hair type to pull the look.

Any barber would be able to give you an Undercut. Just tell him or her that you want an Undercut and to not touch the hair on the top. With regards to styling, use either Layrite's water pomade or a styling mousse (you can find the styling mousse that we recommend in this sticky thread).

The Layrite pomade should be used for when you want to slick your hair back in a classic slick back style (i.e. your hair laying flat). On the other hand, if you want more volume and thickness on your slicked back hair, use the styling mousse and only slick/comb your hair back with your fingers (not with a comb). If you do not have a good comb (i.e. not a cheap plastic one), then do also check out the handle men's comb that you will find in the sticky thread along with the styling mousse.

The pomade and styling mousse (as well as the men's comb) are quite affordable, and an Undercut should not cost you more than 20 bucks (it's a very easy and smooth haircut). All in all, you've a very doable recourse to spice up your hair and look! Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New style wanted Snow23 0 34 Yesterday 07:54 PM
Last Post: Snow23
Star Curtains hair style or bowl haircut, which hairstyle is better? MrPinkLipstick 1 176 10-06-2016 11:49 AM
Last Post: Sertinjo
  how to style like this? olsson 0 382 05-06-2016 11:48 AM
Last Post: olsson
  How do I style this hair? (Pictures) TwoAP 0 859 03-01-2016 09:47 AM
Last Post: TwoAP