Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Amazon prime recommendations for conditioner/leave in
06-19-2017, 01:05 PM (This post was last modified: 06-19-2017 01:15 PM by dryfrizzycurlymess.)
Looking for Amazon prime recommendations for conditioner/leave in
For starters, if I could post a photo of what my hair looks like that be great. Will a mod see this or do I need to contact one?

The issue I have with my hair is that by the end of the day it is a one big frizzy, dryed out, clowny looking mess. I've tried some of the cheaper products for dry, frizzy, curly hair but they haven't put much of a dent in the mess that is my hair.

Money is pretty tight for me for the time being. I can't afford to try a relatively expensive product, have it not work, then not get my money back. I was hoping I could get some mid ranged priced products that ship through Amazon Prime.

Here are some things I've tried. I've tried not blowdrying my hair and letting it dry over night. I don't run anything more than my fingers through it. I use high hold mousse which helps to some degree, but still needs a lot of work. The leave in conditioner I'm using seems to do next to nothing. (Palmer's leave in conditioner for dry, damaged, or color treated hair along with Love me 5 in 1 leave in treatment.) I don't shampoo my hair that often, average of once a week. The conditioner I'm using, herbal essences hydrate coconut milk, is the best I've used so far, but still has no where near the impact I would like.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2017, 01:32 PM
RE: Looking for Amazon prime recommendations for conditioner/leave in
Ok, I didn't look hard enough. I'm going to try ordering Agadir Argan Oil Daily Moisturizing Conditioner.

I'm probably going to try Sexy Hair Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave in Conditioner too. Has anyone had an issue with the product? I see a lot of reviews saying that the product they received was watered down.
06-20-2017, 12:03 PM
RE: Looking for Amazon prime recommendations for conditioner/leave in
I tried it and it was indeed watered down.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A conditioner that really hydrates hair? boolmir 2 588 07-16-2017 06:05 PM
Last Post: Robert.Brown
  Best mens hair conditioner for damaged hair hapaa 5 884 07-16-2017 06:02 PM
Last Post: Robert.Brown
  Need recommendations for a pomade Dreadedone 0 562 04-27-2016 11:41 AM
Last Post: Dreadedone
  American Crew vs Mane N Tail shampoo and conditioner for men Parrvs 0 616 09-05-2015 07:58 AM
Last Post: Parrvs