Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long beards of Duck Dynasty family guys
01-11-2014, 07:45 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2014 07:45 AM by Alex.)
Long beards of Duck Dynasty family guys
Any body seen the beards of the Duck Dynasty guys: Willie Robertson, Phil Robertson, Si Robertson, Jase Robertson & a lot whole others Big Grin their some country family owning Duck Commander a duck hunting business from Louisiana and the family itself is featured on A&E.
The dudes all have long beards as a tradition. Just huge beards and the whole redneck apparel and homophobic sentiments Big Grin these are some of the beards from the Robertson family...

Phil Robertson: he owns the place

[Image: 2013-12-19-CourtesyofCrossmap.jpg]

Willie Robertson: one of the sons - CEO of Duck Commander

[Image: 800px-Willie_Robertson.jpg]

Jase Robertson: operates the business too

[Image: 392px-Jase_Robertson%2C_State_Farm%2C_2013.jpg]

Si Robertson: brother of Phil the big family man, Si is a bit of a troll and lazy as ***

[Image: 424px-Si_Robertson%2C_State_Farm%2C_2013.jpg]

the family...check out the beards lol

[Image: Duck_Dynasty_Promo.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2014, 07:48 AM
RE: Long beards of Duck Dynasty family guys
the last picture of the family is not very big so here are two more pics...

[Image: 122213_Buzz_Duck_640.jpg]

[Image: duck-dynasty-hed-2013_0.jpg]

I also found pictures of all the guys from Duck Dynasty family without beards so will try to post them on different threads Smile
01-11-2014, 11:30 AM
RE: Long beards of Duck Dynasty family guys
LOL! Good find, Alex. I have seen them too, such lengths of facial hair take a very long time to be achieved. They don't seem to keep their beards and mustaches very well groomed although I doubt they care considering they are a millionaire family doing whatever they absolutely want Big Grin

Sure, feel free to post the pictures of the Duck Dynasty guys without beards or when they were younger. I'll link the threads if you need me to, buddy.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Georgios Samaras Beard Style Pictures with Long Hair Jurgen 0 3,039 08-07-2014 12:43 PM
Last Post: Jurgen
  Sean Connery horseshoe moustache and long hair in movie Zardoz Jurgen 6 21,214 01-14-2014 04:44 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum