Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long Hairstyles for Men Ideas - Lots of Pictures for Inspiration!
05-30-2014, 08:57 AM
Long Hairstyles for Men Ideas - Lots of Pictures for Inspiration!
I am posting this collage of pictures of long hairstyles for men. Each picture shows a free-styled hairstyle for long hair, which really goes to show how versatile long hair can be in that it can be styled in any manner you want.

The only hairstyle that I am missing in this collage is the man bun but we already have a man bun hairstyle guide covering the ways to tie long hair for men so check that man bun guide for more hairstyling examples for your long locks.

I am sure that this collage set below will serve as inspiration to those of you growing your mane long and as hairstyling examples for those of you already with long hair!

[Image: drAW20N.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-27-2014, 07:19 AM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2014 07:20 AM by steamboat808.)
RE: Long Hairstyles for Men Ideas - Lots of Pictures for Inspiration!
A long hair forum just isn't complete without Jim Morrison. Wavy hair magic.

[Image: jim-morrison-hair-style-haircut-cool-men...24x640.jpg]

[Image: Jim-Morrison-Waves_Salon-Buzz-Stay-Gorgeous.jpg]
07-08-2014, 02:15 PM
RE: Long Hairstyles for Men Ideas - Lots of Pictures for Inspiration!
Gaspard Ulliel sports great hair at short, medium and long lengths. I'll post some pictures of of long hair (and medium and short hair) that I'm partial to, once an Admin allows my account to post photos. Smile
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Knotted ,lifeless and quite long hair [Help] theboggart 0 117 11-06-2016 11:52 AM
Last Post: theboggart
  How to get long hair like Johnny Depp hairstyle Sonchek 3 436 10-26-2016 11:53 AM
Last Post: r3dzzz
Wink How to grow long hair like Avan Jogia from short medium haircut zuburaika 6 7,343 09-11-2016 04:33 AM
Last Post: r3dzzz
  New hairstyle, long hair to ...? philippe_lopes 0 319 09-08-2016 02:33 PM
Last Post: philippe_lopes