Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long Hair of Jared Leto and Steven Tyler at 2014 Oscars
03-03-2014, 07:43 PM
Long Hair of Jared Leto and Steven Tyler at 2014 Oscars
Here is a picture of Steven Tyler and Jared Leto with their long hair at the 2014 Oscars after party. Steven Tyler is already a pro when it comes to long hair and Leto has been growing it for a year now. Letp has also shown no interest in cutting his hair shorter so we'll see what he does with his lengthy tresses after having brought attention to the man bun (or ponybun, to be precise Big Grin) during the Golden Globe awards a couple of weeks earlier.

The picture of the 2 celebrities is from the party held after the Oscars ceremony yesterday where celebrities are usually too drunk and seem to want to hug everyone in the room. For what's worth, you can see all the men's hairstyles at the 2014 Oscars in this link. And don't forget to rate Jared Leto's man bun, we want to hear what y'all think of it!

[Image: bMpSL4A.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2014, 03:40 PM
RE: Long Hair of Jared Leto and Steven Tyler at 2014 Oscars
The look like father and son lol
03-06-2014, 10:22 AM
(03-05-2014 03:40 PM)Bradley Wrote:  The look like father and son lol

LOL to this. I saw the pic and immediate-ly thought that too!
03-08-2014, 03:07 PM
They do look seriously similar. Same hair type, same hair length, same colour tho it is a fact that Tyler colours his hair with just for men or something like that lol
I know Tyler seduced a lot of groupies back in his rockstar days so who knows... maybe Jared Leto & Steven Tyler are related after all Big Grin
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Knotted ,lifeless and quite long hair [Help] theboggart 0 119 11-06-2016 11:52 AM
Last Post: theboggart
  How to get long hair like Johnny Depp hairstyle Sonchek 3 438 10-26-2016 11:53 AM
Last Post: r3dzzz
Wink How to grow long hair like Avan Jogia from short medium haircut zuburaika 6 7,352 09-11-2016 04:33 AM
Last Post: r3dzzz
  New hairstyle, long hair to ...? philippe_lopes 0 321 09-08-2016 02:33 PM
Last Post: philippe_lopes