Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Long Hair Men: Hairstyles, Pictures, Haircuts, How to
06-02-2013, 08:46 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2013 08:47 PM by Jurgen.)
Long Hair Men: Hairstyles, Pictures, Haircuts, How to
This thread is for those men with long hair or who want to grow their manes. Post pictures, hairstyles, haircuts and everything about long hair men.

I had long hair in my younger days and II'm considering growing it out. We understand in this forum many of you guys want to grow your hair too so let's put here some "hair inspiration" (as fellow member Rogelio writes in his books).

Wavy long hair to shoulder length

The dude in question is Russell Brand. I could not remember his name so I search for "comedian british drugs" and he appears haha

[Image: russell-brand-2.jpg]

Russell Brand has very nice wavy shoulder length long hair. His hair color is black and blends with his face nicely.

Long wavy hair to chest length

It takes many years to grow hair long to chest level especially if the hair is wavy or any other curly type.

[Image: d086be17295e5118f03f30937d11587f.jpg]

Straight long hair to shoulder length

Men with straight hair can grow easily long hair to the shoulders. It takes about 2 years of growth from short. This long hairstyle is for black hair blended with dark facial features. This is stud level Big Grin

[Image: 7297601_f520.jpg]

Long hair shoulder length held behind ears

Because long hair can become messy in the front of the face, many men with long hair prefer to part their hair back behind the ears.

[Image: long_haired_guy_man_sexy_shoulder_length.jpg]

Long curly hair shoulder length

Long curly hair on men is awesome but only if it is looked after nicely like in this picture attached (first). Member "Curly Hair" in this forum has very nice long curly hair.

Long wavy hair layered

You can also get your long hair layered so you have the same size around which gives a very nice look like in the picture attached (second).

Ok, now your turn. What long hair styles do you think are for 2013? Which ones do you see most? I see men with long straight hair the most, it looks like shoulder long hair is the preferred hair style from what I see.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2013, 08:50 PM
RE: Long Hair Men: Hairstyles, Pictures, Haircuts, How to
Russell Brand long hair

More pictures of Russell Brand and his hair. He looks like sometimes his long mane is very messy especially the top but when his wavy long hair is kept properly it is veyr nice sometimes even forming coils instead of waves.

[Image: 42192_pro.jpg]
06-02-2013, 08:57 PM
Long hair men shoulder length

Check out these pictures of long hair grown to shoulder length!

[Image: tumblr_ltzqsoM7qi1qj1a61o1_250.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_ltsacitf4w1qj1a61o1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_lr0a4hT2DS1qj1a61o1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_ltsacitf4w1qj1a61o2_400.jpg]
06-02-2013, 09:03 PM
Middle age old man with long hair

Middle age dude rocking some long hair to shoulder length. It shows that men that are not so young can also have long hair. It is possible unless you are balding, past a Norwood III. If you have a nice hairline and plenty of hair, growing your hair long as a middle-aged man will give you a younger look!

[Image: MG_9306.jpg]

[Image: Anson+Mount+Cinema+Society+Hollywood+Rep...0lbOXl.jpg]

[Image: 1344539877351_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&size=650x]

Men above 35 years of age can grow their hair long too Cool

06-02-2013, 09:24 PM
Jurgen, you are the official hairstyle poster of the forum Big Grin Love these men's long hairstyles. I think a lot of our forum members and visitors want to grow their hair long in their subconscious but they need some hair inspiration, I totally agree. I hope this thread helps more men grow their hair long!

To me I prefer a layered long hairstyle so that not all hair reaches shoulder length. What do you think?

Layered shoulder length long hairstyle

[Image: anson-mount-2011-wired-store-opening-lau...rty-01.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
06-03-2013, 01:16 PM
Well thank you TheMensHairForum!!

This picture is classic why young men should never have long beards, especially if with long hair. I don't know what this kid was thinking about.

[Image: tumblr_m4hviqgEBD1r6bulro1_500.jpg]
06-05-2013, 01:01 PM
Long curly hair

[Image: vogue-homotography.jpg]

[Image: aaron-taylor-johnson-airport-with-sam-wy...ero-15.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
06-09-2013, 10:56 AM
Taylor Hanson had great blonde long hair but it didn't help in making him look like a man lol He could totally grow nice hair must be said.

[Image: Taylor+Hanson.jpg]

06-12-2013, 04:12 PM
Theres some really nice long hairstyles for men but long hair just takes way too long for me too grow and patience usually wears thin after a couple of months... just saying but I may bit the bullet and go for it again Big Grin
06-12-2013, 04:14 PM
Just realized that that Taylor Hanson guy looks way too much like a female, was he some form of transgender etc? (serious)
06-13-2013, 07:12 PM
hey Lordius give growing your hair long another try, y not? Big Grin

I have attached more pictures of long hair men so maybe you get some inspiration, even included a goth dude with long hair, if youre into that too Cool

06-13-2013, 10:38 PM
Brad Pitt with his long hair in the movie Troy, nuff said! Unfortunately only thing I share with him is the hair colour Shy

[Image: pitt-01.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1320.jpg]
06-23-2013, 11:04 AM
I have to agree with Jurgen. Taylon Hanson was obviously a handsome man and he was lucky to have the face to pull any hairstyles, but why he went with long hair I dont know unless he was going for the androgynous. I never really listened to their band but i remember first seeing them and thinking Taylor was a girl Confused

I mean, what on earth, I can only identify one of them as a male in the pictures

[Image: hanson2f-1-web.jpg]

Were they a grunge band and hence the long hair? I suppose they were still kids and they hadn't developed their bodies yet? Long hair with male kids always looks effeminizing. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but worth the mention since we are discussing long hair.

They managed to cut the hair eventually, much better, and the long layered hair looks good on Taylor in the picture below.

[Image: Conde+Nast+Fashion+Rocks+Pre+Party+B5zO5Rx63NAl.jpg]

07-12-2013, 07:12 PM
More pictures of long hair

[Image: f11ca644364689791dfc1a9fa44de650.jpg]

[Image: 9bcf2d50e3e24da9a4ba48be068ab854.jpg]

07-24-2013, 10:51 PM
Wavy long hair

[Image: 97c49ab35a1406e4d8f7acceba0f117d.jpg]

[Image: 1a23670040ce3adfaebc265200c5683c.jpg]

[Image: 31972e8c672ff85f25d3a7c9ae288c9b.jpg]
08-01-2013, 01:53 PM
couple of long hair men pictures i found

[Image: 6ba1eec05fe3913141ba0b4b3764d111.jpg]

[Image: bf1657cd4c9fac38c00762933445b384.jpg]
08-01-2013, 01:54 PM
one more, long ginger hair Smile

[Image: e303cc59eaf08e396510c10ee8e6db13.jpg]
09-08-2013, 07:43 PM
long curly hair here, Anderson Varejao gonna bite ya Big GrinBig Grin

[Image: Sideshow-Andy-Anderson-Varejao.jpg]
09-20-2013, 04:15 PM
Found some picture of a man with some impressive long hair, for our 'database' Big Grin

[Image: long-hair-men-super-length.jpg]
09-20-2013, 04:16 PM
Dammit just saw it was already posted
Here i was all excited posting a picture of some random dude with long hair only to find it was already posted LOol
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Knotted ,lifeless and quite long hair [Help] theboggart 0 129 11-06-2016 11:52 AM
Last Post: theboggart
  How to get long hair like Johnny Depp hairstyle Sonchek 3 459 10-26-2016 11:53 AM
Last Post: r3dzzz
Wink How to grow long hair like Avan Jogia from short medium haircut zuburaika 6 7,428 09-11-2016 04:33 AM
Last Post: r3dzzz
  New hairstyle, long hair to ...? philippe_lopes 0 328 09-08-2016 02:33 PM
Last Post: philippe_lopes