Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Long Hair Men - Braided Hairstyle Ideas for Tied Hair Styles
03-25-2015, 09:59 AM
Long Hair Men - Braided Hairstyle Ideas for Tied Hair Styles
I wanted to post the following drawing showing some very interesting tied hair styles for long hair guys. Essentially, these 12 long hairstyles focus on the braiding the hair with a few thick locks, unlike the thin braided hairstyles that we typically see in men with kinky curly hair.

Such braid hairstyles are known as plait hairstyles. Plaits aren't very common with long-haired guys but they are becoming more common as the trend of growing long hair is making its ground in the United States and Europe. The braided hairstyles in the drawing are helpful since a picture is worth a million words in the case of men's hairstyles! Big Grin

You can, however, ask in this thread below about these plait hairstyles. We also have a very useful long hairstyles thread with pictures and descriptions of some cool hairstyles for long hair men. And do not forget that you're right now in the Long Hair section of this forum, so you can always go back to it via the link I've just posted and read even more useful long-haired discussions or interact by replying or asking questions! We have a vibrant, growing long hair dudes community, and we always welcome here more long hairs! Smile

[Image: ec70ce0f6b40297bb29960f86557ebc0.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Knotted ,lifeless and quite long hair [Help] theboggart 0 127 11-06-2016 11:52 AM
Last Post: theboggart
  How to get long hair like Johnny Depp hairstyle Sonchek 3 450 10-26-2016 11:53 AM
Last Post: r3dzzz
  Growing Shoulder Length Hair from Medium Hair, How Much Time? damon789 2 513 10-03-2016 09:37 AM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
Wink How to grow long hair like Avan Jogia from short medium haircut zuburaika 6 7,389 09-11-2016 04:33 AM
Last Post: r3dzzz