Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long Hair Guys Try Cute Women Hairstyles: Pictures Inside!
03-28-2015, 04:40 PM
Wink Long Hair Guys Try Cute Women Hairstyles: Pictures Inside!
So a group of 7 long hair guys decided to try long hairstyles for women. Instead of their usual long dangling rock star locks, these long-haired men tried female hairstyles that range from prom hairdo's to wedding hairstyles to even a Brigitte Bardot hairstyle.

Here's the list of the awkward women's hairstyles that the gentlemen tried in the pictures below:
  • The Desperately Vintage style.
  • The Sass Bun style (similar to the ever-present man bun hairstyle).
  • The Hippie Wedding style.
  • The Mormon Prom style.
  • The Junior Prom style.
  • The Mother of the Bride style.
  • The Brigitte Bardot style.
So there, next time that you're bored with your long hair, why not have some "fun" with your mane? Big Grin

[Image: 8d5424e4fff9d3c97cb7d78211ff64ae.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2015, 10:51 PM
RE: Long Hair Guys Try Cute Women Hairstyles: Pictures Inside!
It’s really very interesting that 7 long hair guys decided to try long hairstyles for women! Loved watching their photographs! I am crazy for trying different hair styles so I have purchased three flat irons of different sizes. Anyways, thanks for this post!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Knotted ,lifeless and quite long hair [Help] theboggart 0 121 11-06-2016 11:52 AM
Last Post: theboggart
  How to get long hair like Johnny Depp hairstyle Sonchek 3 444 10-26-2016 11:53 AM
Last Post: r3dzzz
Wink How to grow long hair like Avan Jogia from short medium haircut zuburaika 6 7,367 09-11-2016 04:33 AM
Last Post: r3dzzz
  New hairstyle, long hair to ...? philippe_lopes 0 325 09-08-2016 02:33 PM
Last Post: philippe_lopes