Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long Cornrows Hairstyle of Black Bodybuilder
06-17-2014, 10:03 AM
Sad Long Cornrows Hairstyle of Black Bodybuilder
I was searching for some brazilian football players hairstyles when I found pictures of this bodybuilder with a long cornrows hairstyle. The rows are braided with beads & the hair is long so that is some crafted cornrows hair style.
The pictures below of the black bodybuilder with cornrows are NSFW. Greasy looking guy in a thong... you have been warned Big Grin Big Grin

[Image: wellington+da+silva5.jpg]

[Image: wellington+da+silva4.jpg]

[Image: wellington+da+silva2.jpg]

[Image: wellington+da+silva7.jpg]

[Image: wellington+da+silva3.jpg]

This is the bodybuilder with the cornrows but with short hair. Interesting the huge amounts of steroids aka gear he must be using & still keeps a dense thick mane of curly hair. No signs of traction alopecia either.

[Image: gandl-wellingtonsilva.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-17-2014, 02:51 PM
RE: Long Cornrows Hairstyle of Black Bodybuilder
Right... so you were looking for Brazilian soccer hairstyles and you happened to find those pictures, all by chance... right? Big Grin

I have to agree with the steroids comment, though. Running mammoth doses of androgenic compounds is going to affect your hairline so you might as well not be pulling your hair with cornrows as you're only making it easier for you to lose your hair. And even still, this bodybuilder guy looks to be keeping his hairline all fine and dandy. Some dudes do really get lucky when it comes to the genetic lottery.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
07-05-2014, 06:55 AM
RE: Long Cornrows Hairstyle of Black Bodybuilder
(06-17-2014 02:51 PM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  Right... so you were looking for Brazilian soccer hairstyles and you happened to find those pictures, all by chance... right? Big Grin

The things we have to do in the name of our online community to bring + information to everyone lol
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Long Natural Hair with Fade Haircut or Short on the Sides - Best of Both Worlds MarkusAurelius 7 4,683 09-30-2015 06:04 PM
Last Post: MarkusAurelius
  New Snoop Dogg dreadlocks hairstyle pictures aka Snoop Lion Freddie 2 5,690 08-03-2015 05:54 AM
Last Post: BillyTheMan
  Natural hairstyle name of this type of braids for men? Africa 2 2,330 07-01-2015 09:40 AM
Last Post: Sunset
  The Range of Afro Hairstyles for Black Men in 1970s Pictures TheMensHairForum 0 2,191 03-28-2015 09:54 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum