Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
London barber sharing knowledge on mens hair and hairstyles!
10-26-2016, 09:13 AM
London barber sharing knowledge on mens hair and hairstyles!
What's cracking gents? I'm a barber from London who recently discovered this forum. One of our clients was talking about some of the hairstyles that you guys have in some of your guides. So I decided to check the forum out and I'm seriously impressed with the amount of knowledge published here.

I'm not much of an internet guy but I'm looking forward to making use of the internet. Don't worry I'm not here to spam but I'm looking to legitimately share my knowledge and learn from the experts too at the same time. I've got a couple of barber names from this forum whom I'd like to message privately here too so I can ask some hairdressing questions.

I read that us newbies have to ask a moderator to have our accounts upgraded for messaging and posting pictures etc. Any chance this could be done for my account? Cheers lads!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-26-2016, 09:26 AM
RE: London barber sharing knowledge on mens hair and hairstyles!
By the way my name is Samuel but my friends call me Sammy. I'm mixed race, half black and half white, and I have curly hair. I mainly specialize in short haircuts, shape ups, hair clipper work, razor shaving, fade haircuts, urban hairstyles and hip hop hairstyles. I saw a haircut guide in the forum that has lots of examples of haircut designs that I'd like to put to use with my clients. That's how awesome this forum is since I'm getting lots of work inspiration from the many guides here!
Cheers again lads.
10-26-2016, 05:12 PM
RE: London barber sharing knowledge on mens hair and hairstyles!
Welcome to the forum!
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  India mens hair forum member - Intro shivam_rawat 0 112 10-26-2016 08:01 AM
Last Post: shivam_rawat
  Aspiring barber Jamiedel 0 118 07-29-2016 03:18 AM
Last Post: Jamiedel
  Nick from London, hello! Super-Zen 1 287 12-03-2015 09:50 AM
Last Post: Fantast1c
  Hello from London! BeardsandBros 0 231 11-02-2015 06:36 AM
Last Post: BeardsandBros