Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leonardo di Caprio’s Curtains 0 0
Leonardo di Caprio’s Curtains
01-06-2018, 10:46 AM
Leonardo di Caprio’s Curtains
Hi everyone!
I’m a newbie on this forum and this is my first post. I’ve been growing out my hair from a short haircut (~2 inches on top) since June 2017. My hair is now 6 inches on top and a solid 4 inches on the side. I have straight hair, and it’s very thick.
I’ve been growing out my hair since June to pull off Leo’s hair in the 90’s, especially his haircut in Titanic. ( I can’t insert a picture, but look up Leonardo di caprio haircut in titanic in Google Smile )
I think I still need to grow out my hair for about 1 month or 2 so the length should be perfect.
I had a few questions :
- When i come out of the shower in the morning, I dry my hair with a towel. When it’s completely dry, my hair is not « flexy » like Leo’s. Do you have any recommendations of hair products i could use to make my hair more soft? (I’ve heard about leave in condtionners, but can I use it daily?)
-Do you guys have any hair product recommendations to style my hair? I’ve tried pommade but it makes my hair too rigid and doesn’t look good.
Every week or so I also do a coco oil mask on my hair, to « feed » the hair. My hair is very soft after these masks but the effect usually lasts a day.

As a final note, I must say that i would prefer recommendations of Natural products, with a minimum of chemicals. I have sebheorreic dermatitis, so the more natural the product the better! Smile
Thank you very much in advance and Happy New Year! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Photo Male Celebrities with Middle Part Hairstyle aka Curtains Style Pictures TheMensHairForum 6 16,622 04-20-2015 07:15 AM
Last Post: Bradley
  Leonardo Dicaprio Shutter Island hair style after Jake Gyllenhaal's Prisoners haircut pritpal94 0 2,461 11-04-2014 07:11 AM
Last Post: pritpal94
  Leonardo DiCaprio Hairstyles - Hair with Headbands! TheMensHairForum 0 6,181 05-06-2014 12:00 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Side swept hairstyle of Leonardo diCaprio? Stevens 2 2,670 04-10-2014 03:29 PM
Last Post: Bradley