Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lazar Angelov hairstyle buzzed hair
06-12-2013, 03:22 PM
Lazar Angelov hairstyle buzzed hair
Because i'm considering buzzing my hair and I'm into fitness, I would like to ask the forum what they think of the hair of Lazar Angelov, he keeps a buzz cut looks neat and the beard plays very well with the look. I'm balding so obviously my hairline will not look as nice but still be nice to hear opinions about Lazar Angelov's hair and also what guard length he uses in the pictures and best hair clipper to use?

[Image: Lazar-Angelov-Interview-3.jpg]

[Image: lazar-angelov-aesthetics-5.jpg]

[Image: lazar-angelov-bodybuilding-fitness-3.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-13-2013, 04:42 PM
RE: Lazar Angelov hairstyle buzzed hair
Lazar Angelov obviously looks great but his hair looks a bit shopped to be honest, doesn't look too real.
06-13-2013, 05:12 PM
Didn't know who the guy was till now and googling some of his pictures it looks like Lazar Angelov likes his Toppik too much and has his hairline retouched and filled. I'd even say that Lazar Angelov uses Toppik on his beard too Big Grin

Don't get me wrong, the dude looks like a beast but his hair is retouched and not real so dont be looking up to him in terms of getting his hair aesthetics. Compare the pictures you posted to these ones to see how Lazar Angelov's hair is not what it is made to be

[Image: 416857_381620588523610_274528129232857_1...9286_n.jpg]

[Image: _origin_Lazar-Angelov-7.jpg]

If you want a good hair clipper to get your hair buzzed like Lazar Angelov, get either this hair clipper (cord) or this other hair clipper (cordless). Lazar Angelov's hair is buzzed to a #3

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
06-15-2013, 02:24 PM
Photoshop sir, although Lazar's beard is pretty epic.
06-16-2013, 04:21 PM
This guy is sponsored by mutation nation (the guys known for faking they have a yatch and lamborghini) so that should tell ya something on what Lazar Angelov is willing to fake. There r some pics of him around proving he dont look as good as in the pictures.
07-02-2013, 04:03 PM
(06-16-2013 04:21 PM)Robert Wrote:  There r some pics of him around proving he dont look as good as in the pictures.

Wait what? Lazar Angelov's body, hair and beard is photoshopped and he uses toppik for his beard?

[Image: obamas_fake_id.jpg?w=375&h=200]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
07-02-2013, 04:35 PM
Do i detect some sarcasm in your post TMHF?

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
07-02-2013, 07:25 PM
(07-02-2013 04:35 PM)Barber Wrote:  Do i detect some sarcasm in your post TMHF?

Correct, my sir.

07-02-2013, 08:04 PM
Toppik is one helluva drug.
On that 'topic' does any of u know a good source for Toppik, i swear I'm not trying to pull a Lazar Angelov. Doing some hair loss research for a couple of buddies who are hitting a mid life crisis & the hair loss is making it pretty bad.
07-06-2013, 07:37 PM
bump for question above to find a goof source for toppik, curious to test it but i have too much hair already Big Grin
07-08-2013, 02:53 PM
Here you go gentlemen, list of sources of Toppik depending on hair color:

Toppik Black

Toppik Medium Brown

Toppik light brown

Toppik dark brown

Toppik blonde

Don't forget this stuff is for hair (scalp) not beard (facial hair). We are joking with Lazar Angelov's use of Toppik for his beard etc although Lazar Angelov has both his beard and hair photoshopped, he doesn't have that thick hair anf beard density in real life. Photoshop is the life of the fitness industry (together with steroids), never forget that.

08-01-2013, 01:37 PM
trolLOLOLOLO say in bb.com that Lazar Angelov uses toppik on his beard and youd get lynched bad. The brags there have a fetish for Lazar Angelov hihi
08-28-2013, 07:48 AM
He looks badass but from what these guys are saying its fake.
It would be cool if I looked like that, but I'm chubby.
08-28-2013, 02:16 PM
(08-28-2013 07:48 AM)BigHair Wrote:  from what these guys are saying its fake.

Yes its obvious Lazar Angelov uses Toppik for his hair
and his beard has a photoshop job done to look thicker.
08-28-2013, 02:46 PM
dat feel when u realize Lazar Angelov only has like 10% of the hair density he has in his "professional" pictures...
08-30-2013, 02:26 PM
(07-08-2013 02:53 PM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  Here you go gentlemen, list of sources of Toppik depending on hair color:

Toppik Black

just went ahead for the lols and bought that toppik to use on my beard see if I get the Lazar angelov beard look, will report back Big Grin
08-30-2013, 07:09 PM
Oh this is going to be good Lordius LOL Yes please keep us updated with your Toppik for beard experiment!

08-04-2014, 10:49 AM
How can one tell its topik? Does he have it on his head as well? Roids cause serious baldness so I'm not surprised if he does use.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What hairstyle suits best! hadiawan 0 73 12-01-2016 12:45 AM
Last Post: hadiawan
  Medium slickback hairstyle Gias98 0 288 10-20-2016 12:50 PM
Last Post: Gias98
  Help identify my hair for a new hairstyle gabriel777 2 311 10-18-2016 09:34 AM
Last Post: gabriel777
  Long hair side shaved grow to man bun hairstyle or top knot? darkguy2 3 312 10-17-2016 08:44 AM
Last Post: r3dzzz