Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest haircut of Leo Messi with Executive Contour hairstyle
06-07-2015, 02:53 PM
Latest haircut of Leo Messi with Executive Contour hairstyle
Leo Messi had a new haircut last nite for the UEFA Champions League against Juventus. So I'll post below a set of pictures of this latest haircut of Leo Messi.

It's an executive contour cut with the usual side part style that he has been wearing for lord knows how many years. He got a military hairstyle about a year ago and then he grew it back not to change his hair until two days ago. Nothing out of the ordinary only that this type of new executive contour hairstyle of Leo Messi is quite trendy with hipsters.

You can also see the new tattoo of Leo Messi in the pictures. Is Lionel Messi going to grow a hipster beard next now that he has the haircut and the tattoos? Big Grin

[Image: yBwaHxh.jpg]

[Image: x8AHQTS.jpg]

[Image: 2ALCnbH.jpg]

[Image: M4yXIC6.jpg]

[Image: 9yuyH9D.jpg]

[Image: demWSGh.jpg]

[Image: DtRp8m3.jpg]

[Image: n5Ru02E.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2015, 02:57 PM
RE: Latest haircut of Leo Messi with Executive Contour hairstyle
I initially thought that Messi got a new undercut haircut. That was last nite but I had a few beers with my mates watching the match so I could not put my 'eye' on it lol!

Later today I had a chance to go thru the haircut pictures of Messi during the Champions League final and could confirm the executive contour cut altho I was still a bit hungover. Always a barber... whether drunk or hungover!

[Image: a2lQzJZ.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tips for Cameron Dallas hairstyle and haircut with straight hair icey3333331 0 144 11-13-2016 01:49 PM
Last Post: icey3333331
  Josh Mario John Haircut, Hairstyles and Hair Guide with Pictures TheMensHairForum 3 423 10-23-2016 02:11 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Hair products for Donald Trump hairstyle and haircut? Curly Dude 1 487 10-09-2016 05:32 PM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  Josh Earnest Hair Style - US Press Secretary's Hairstyle President Charisma 2 355 10-05-2016 07:46 PM
Last Post: President Charisma