Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Latest Bruno Mars haircut in Brush Up hairstyle with straight hair
01-13-2015, 10:20 AM
Latest Bruno Mars haircut in Brush Up hairstyle with straight hair
Some time back, we documented the new hairstyles of Bruno Mars. The latest Bruno Mars hairstyle is the Brush Up hairstyle, which is a blowout type style and for which volume is all there is to it.

As you will know if you have followed the threads on Bruno Mars hair, his hair is relaxed, which means that the straight-haired texture that he sports for his latest hairstyles isn't his natural texture. Bruno Mars does indeed have curly hair, and not straight hair, and he uses what's called a hair relaxer to turn his kinky curly hair into smooth wavy/straight hair. By relaxing his hair, Mars can style his hair in the trendy Brush Up.

Here's a picture of Bruno Mars Brush Up hairstyle. What do you think? Feel free to rate it on the top right or discuss it below!

[Image: 76714608faec39f4ec572cebf4a43ff6.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-14-2015, 10:41 PM
RE: Latest Bruno Mars haircut in Brush Up hairstyle with straight hair
very cool hair. i wish to emulate it
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Frohawk hairstyle for kinky curly black men - Pictures TheMensHairForum 0 143 10-10-2016 08:07 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  360 Waves Hairstyle with Epic Wolfing - Black Men Haircuts TheMensHairForum 0 183 09-20-2016 12:43 PM
  Modern Slicked Back Hairstyle: Cool Picture with Advice TheMensHairForum 0 399 06-08-2016 04:38 PM
  Classic Undercut Hairstyle with 1980s Bowl Haircut Epicness! TheMensHairForum 0 367 06-08-2016 03:31 PM