Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Knitted beard beanie for protecting your face and more
12-13-2013, 06:00 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2013 06:07 PM by Barber.)
Knitted beard beanie for protecting your face and more
I was going to post the knitted beard beanie in our funny beard pictures thread but reckon the knitted beard deserves a thread of its own. Basically the knitted beard beanie is more than some lol thing, it is an actual product - like a regular beanie but covers your facial hair too simulating a beard which from the distance looks like your real beard lol

I got this a knitted beard beanie for mate of mine for his birthday and he loved it, in the UK the weather merits the use of a knitted beard cos it gets cold especially up north. People did give him funny looks when he turned up to work the next day to the office wearing the beard beanie and some sunglasses lol trolling knitted beard beanie gonna troll.

[Image: utAugu6.jpg]

[Image: 51ItFQFueIL.jpg]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2013, 06:09 PM
RE: Knitted beard beanie for protecting your face and more
Btw for anyone interested you can buy a knitted beard beanie from Amazon, I got this one in Amazon for my mate's birthday.

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
12-14-2013, 02:44 PM
Barber that beard beanie looks a bit creepy, looks like the kind of stuff you would put on to rob a bank Big Grin
12-20-2013, 08:41 AM
(12-13-2013 06:09 PM)Barber Wrote:  Btw for anyone interested you can buy a knitted beard beanie from Amazon, I got this one in Amazon for my mate's birthday.

what the hell man lololol
11-19-2014, 09:07 AM
It's again the time of year that many parts of the US get mighty cold. I'm sure plenty of folks would be happy to have one of these on hand right now with the cold snap that's covering most of the states. I think it's a pretty cool idea and will show it to my wife to see if she'd make me one.
01-14-2015, 10:54 PM
for people who can't actually grow it ahah
04-13-2015, 10:59 PM
Haha looks like a hipster in disguise!
04-14-2015, 10:17 AM
(12-13-2013 06:09 PM)Barber Wrote:  Btw for anyone interested you can buy a knitted beard beanie from Amazon, I got this one in Amazon for my mate's birthday.

What a hilarious beard mask! Or beanie, whatever you want to call it.

I just bought the one in the link that Barber posted. It's interesting because I had heard of it before but I never knew where I could buy it.

It's getting hot in here (no pun meant for the song) but I plan on putting it too good use when I travel to Chile this summer. Then I'll put it to good use this winter as I go skying or just to confuse people LOL

It says it's also good for skying and winter sports so that's good as extra face protection. I don't want a piece of cloth that may look cool as a beard beanie but doesn't offer any actual protection against the cold. It's got good reviews too so I just put through yet another Amazon order! Big Grin
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What beard trimmer? Hublocker 0 71 11-21-2016 04:42 PM
Last Post: Hublocker
  Can I grow skyrim beard Skyrimbeard 1 142 11-15-2016 11:47 AM
Last Post: Cemmos
  Patch in beard Zaryhf 0 213 10-15-2016 02:25 AM
Last Post: Zaryhf
  Facial hair and beard styles stereotypes in the media - Report The Hairstylist 0 205 10-09-2016 09:07 AM
Last Post: The Hairstylist