Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Kinky Curly Afro Hairstyle with Medium Length Hair - Rate it!
02-09-2014, 03:14 PM
Kinky Curly Afro Hairstyle with Medium Length Hair - Rate it!
Rate this Afro hairstyle with kinky curly hair at medium length. The haircut itself is even with a very minor taper on the sides and distributing the mass of kinks across the scalp very well. A great style for men with a kinky curly hair type!

Rate/discuss it!

[Image: 1a186d102e542b1eafaedc5d4dbb1ce8.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2014, 04:42 PM
RE: Kinky Curly Afro Hairstyle with Medium Length Hair - Rate it!
amen to this afro
04-20-2014, 10:48 AM
Looks good on him. Probably not a look for everyone.
04-21-2014, 11:37 AM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2014 11:38 AM by Bradley.)
We have a couple of clients who come to us for maintaining their afros altho they come to see one of our barbers who is really good, to me his genius Smile, when it comes to maintaining the afros of these gents. The haircut is really tricky cause the kinky curls are really curled so you have to cut the hair dry and watch out for millimetrical mistakes that would mean having to retouch the small mistake and hence cut length. And length on an afro is a pain to grow so you really want to be careful with removing any length because these gents will have to spend 3 or 4 months having to grow back the super small afro length you just went and slicked thru Big Grin

Other than that I find the skill gained from cutting afros to be very helpful when applying it to other hair types because it really gives you a sense of keeping the even length.
07-13-2014, 02:56 AM
That hairstyle really suits him, I'd give it an 8/10.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Frohawk hairstyle for kinky curly black men - Pictures TheMensHairForum 0 156 10-10-2016 08:07 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  360 Waves Hairstyle with Epic Wolfing - Black Men Haircuts TheMensHairForum 0 197 09-20-2016 12:43 PM
  Modern Slicked Back Hairstyle: Cool Picture with Advice TheMensHairForum 0 404 06-08-2016 04:38 PM
  Classic Undercut Hairstyle with 1980s Bowl Haircut Epicness! TheMensHairForum 0 375 06-08-2016 03:31 PM