Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Kid with temple fade haircut at barbershop. Picture, thoughts?
04-30-2015, 12:30 PM
Kid with temple fade haircut at barbershop. Picture, thoughts?
Was wondering what you guys think of this temple fade haircut on this kid, you think the temp fade taper was done right? gotta practice more and more but the temp fade is coming along.
Hairline at the forehead with the fading is where i'm getting problems right now. Learning and looking at references all the time but for some reason kids hair is easier to fade, maybe it's the smaller head?

So how do you rate this temple fade?

[Image: 7k0tBNs.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2015, 07:19 AM
A good starting point for a temple fade haircut!
That's not bad at all for a beginner. It obviously needs some better fading across the scalp's hairline and you need to get the fast transition done sharper. In any case, a temple fade haircut is not an easy haircut, and the best way to get better and better is to practice the temp fade as often as possible.

Good job, nonetheless! Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Modern Slicked Back Hairstyle: Cool Picture with Advice TheMensHairForum 0 403 06-08-2016 04:38 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Classic Undercut Hairstyle with 1980s Bowl Haircut Epicness! TheMensHairForum 0 373 06-08-2016 03:31 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
Thumbs Up Jared Leto Hairstyle with Long Slicked Back Hair Picture TheMensHairForum 1 2,135 12-31-2015 06:29 PM
Last Post: LongHairForMen
  Executive contour haircut with slicked side part for redhead guy Panther 1 1,618 12-15-2015 04:08 AM
Last Post: Fantast1c