Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KQC X-Heat Mini Travel flat iron review
09-16-2014, 11:27 AM
KQC X-Heat Mini Travel flat iron review
As a female barber I know that any hair products that work for women will also work for men. So here is a review of the KQC X-Heat Mini Travel ceramic flat iron.

The KQC X-Heat Mini is basically a ceramic travel flat iron. It uses special X-Heat technology to prevent frizz and static and to soften hair faster than conventional flat irons. The ceramic surface protects hair from damage and emits negative ions, which stop the growth of bacteria and fungi, and also add volume to your hair.

The first time I got the KQC X-Heat Mini, I was surprised and impressed by its small size. Many times, travel sized items are still too bulky to fit in smaller bags, but the X-Heat Mini fits perfectly inside my usual travel handbag. Despite its small size, the X-Heat Mini works really well on my hair. I have wavy hair, and it smoothed my hair out and straightened it fairly quickly. It was also great for the little curls and cowlicks that form on my scalp because the small size made it much more manageable and way easier to use on my hair.

The X-Heat Mini Travel iron also uses infrared with its technology so it is great for frizz control which is a problem with cheap flat irons. The price of the X Heat Mini is low enough to be a great option to buy a flat iron, but it also is not cheap enough so that the quality of the building materials are compromised.

One thing though tt is probably not the best iron for you if you have very long, thick, curly hair. But for anyone who wants an iron for travel, for quick touch-ups or for anyone with short hair, the X-Heat Mini flat iron is an excellent choice. And I say short hair because that is the usual for men so it also is a great flat iron for men.

I also recommend the KQC X-Heat Mini for anyone with thin, short, or slightly wavy hair, and anyone who wants a flat iron for easy travel and on the go styling. If you have thicker, curlier and longer hair, I recommend you try a bigger, more heavy-duty flat iron. KQC does have a heavy duty flat iron that also uses infrared and negative ion technology, plus it is made of long lasting tourmaline ceramic and it heats up really fast too. The name of that flat iron is the KQC X-Heat Tourmaline Ceramic flat iron. In case you want to also consider that one.

Elena
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-17-2014, 04:44 PM
Very useful review.
Elena, thanks for this review of the KQC X-Heat mini travel hair straightener!

I concur with your review, and this type of hair straightener (aka flat iron) is very useful for men who are constantly traveling and need their male grooming products to fit in small bags. The KQC X-Heat Mini hair straightener fits the bill (no pun intended!) although the hair straightening results should be used more as a plaster remedy than for long term use (e.g. you straighten your hair frequently with another hair straightener and use the KQC mini travel for those time-constrained occasions like traveling).

It should also be mentioned that the KQC X-Heat Mini Travel hair straightener is perfect for short mens hair as the actual plates of the straightener are narrow enough to allow for straightening hair as short as 2 inches.

You can get the straightener from THIS vendor here. Have a look at it, read more info abut it and the reviews and decide to purchase it if traveling is something you do often or if you need an affordable "pick me up" hairstyling tool for your short hair.

If you would like to check out the other KQC hair straightener that is heavy duty and delivers better results, then check THIS one out in the link. it has all the goodies Elena mentioned, plus it's 1 inch wide so it's perfect for short men's hair.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Up Andis BGR Plus cordless rechargeable clipper review - Epic! Curly Dude 2 2,106 07-14-2016 05:22 PM
Last Post: djbumrush
  Blackship water based pomade by Flagship review Charms434 0 974 11-16-2015 01:34 PM
Last Post: Charms434
  Teddy Boy Original Water Based Pomade - Product Review Charms434 0 638 11-16-2015 10:49 AM
Last Post: Charms434
  By Vilain hair wax, Dynamite Clay and Gold Digger review? plate870 0 972 10-06-2015 06:34 PM
Last Post: plate870