Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KMS Hairplay Makeover Spray review
10-18-2014, 02:20 PM
KMS Hairplay Makeover Spray review
Seeing that there have been some recent good posts on the topic of dry shampoos for men, here is a review of KMS Hairplay Makeover Spray. This is basically a hair product that allows you to re-touch your hairstyle without having to wet it, similar to the new styling rubber waxes. The KMS Hairplay spray also thickens your hairstyle and removes the excess oils in the scalp and excess product residue if it is oil based. It is claimed to be a great hair product to take tp concerts and othr venues where you'll be having a good time and sweating while limited in term of hair product availability. I actually think this KMS Hairplay certainly works in this situation, and is useful for many young guys who like to spend days outdoors during the summer (EDM outdoor parties, concerts, camping and similar outdoor events).

I actually received a sample bottle of KMS Hairplay Makeover Spray. I gave it a try and immediately liked how it worked on my hair. I had used dry shampoos before and did not really care for how much buildup they left on my hair. For me, I would rather just wash my hair and re-style it than use a dry shampoo and feel even more disgusting after a few hours. This KMS Hairplay isn't a dry shampoo and nowhere on the bottle is it referred to as that, but after studying the ingredients on the back of the bottle and using it, I can affirm that it works like one and with similar efficacy.

KMS Hairplay is a good alternative to dry shampoo. The key ingredients of this product include: rice starch, water, lactic acid, glycerin, grapefruit extract, peppermint leaf extract, malic acid, glycolic acid, citric acid, and fragrance. The rice starch helps to absorb excess oil in the hair and scalp (much like a dry shampoo is designed to do, but the rice starch is less heavy). The glycerin is a great moisturizer, while the peppermint extract and grapefruit extract help to refresh and revive hair texture.

The really useful thing about KMS Hairplay Makeover Spray is that it is great for mid-day or evening touch ups. Although the bottle's directions say to spray 6 to 8 inches from dry hair evenly throughout hair and to comb through to ensure even distribution, I usually just spray at the roots and finger through hair to boost and refresh my roots and style as I want (messy styles work really well with this product). It smells good as in you can wear it as a dude, and the product also looks good.

If you are on the prowl for a great refreshing spray to do touch ups, look no further than KMS. The Hairplay Makeover Spray really works for this purpose while removing any excess oil and residue from your hair for a cleaner hairstyle. There are some great vendors on Amazon carrying the product and you should also be able to see it in most big retailer stores. Also if you are tired of funky, gunky dry shampoos that leave your hair with massive buildup, then consider the Hairplay Makeover Spray. Also another forum member posted a great list of top dry shampoos for men in the link that gives you those dry shampoos that truly work since there are some bad and gunky dry shampoos out there! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What is a good Matte Hair Spray for men without shine? ThickHair93 2 230 09-21-2016 05:39 AM
Last Post: runstile
Thumbs Up Andis BGR Plus cordless rechargeable clipper review - Epic! Curly Dude 2 1,807 07-14-2016 05:22 PM
Last Post: djbumrush
  Blackship water based pomade by Flagship review Charms434 0 890 11-16-2015 01:34 PM
Last Post: Charms434
  Teddy Boy Original Water Based Pomade - Product Review Charms434 0 586 11-16-2015 10:49 AM
Last Post: Charms434