Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justin Timberlake hairstyles: with Curls and with Straight Hair
09-03-2014, 04:04 PM
Justin Timberlake hairstyles: with Curls and with Straight Hair
It has been some years now since Justin Timberlake's curls have been straightened and he sports his usual straight hair side part hairdo, but here is a neat side by side picture comparison of Justin Timberlake with his original (and real) curly hair versus him with his straightened hair.

The stills are taken from two different video clips and show how Justin Timberlake's hairstyle has changed quite a bit. Justin Timberlake's curls in NSYNC were cut once he went solo and then he let his mane grow again but this time keeping it straightened and styled in slicked back hair styles and side parted styles.

It should be said though that Justin Timberlake's blonde hair on the left column is simply bleached blonde hair. His real hair color is the one on the right column (i.e. dark blonde).

[Image: BpJ5zZNIYAE5oci.jpg:large]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Josh Mario John Haircut, Hairstyles and Hair Guide with Pictures TheMensHairForum 3 112 10-23-2016 02:11 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Epic Soccer Hairstyles and Haircuts of the 2016 UEFA Euro TheMensHairForum 8 1,823 06-19-2016 01:05 PM
  Zayn Malik hairstyles, haircuts and hair Jurgen 87 157,188 04-10-2016 10:35 PM
Last Post: Crusher_
Star World Leaders Rocking Man Bun Hairstyles - Epic Pictures! TheMensHairForum 2 1,772 03-27-2016 03:22 PM