Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justin Timberlake Hairstyle IHeart Radio Question
06-11-2015, 01:53 PM
Justin Timberlake Hairstyle IHeart Radio Question
Hello All,

Glad to be a part of this forum, and hopefullyy I can get some help from those who know much more about hairstyling than I do.

Basically, I'd like to copy Mr. Timberlake's haircut from early this year at the iheart Radio Awards Show (Pictures would be below but I can't seem to insert them via image tagging?). My hair is very similar to Justin's naturally (wavy to curly), and this look seems as if it takes little preparation and even looks like it doesn't have to be chemically straightened/flat ironed. My question is, what do I tell the barber? It seems like Timberlake's hair is almost to the scalp as it begins to fade at the crown. It's long in front (5-6 inches) but graduates back. I'm just looking to see if I got this right. I trust my barber generally, but I have grown my hair out quite a bit and don't want to have a mistake done here after all this time has passed.
Thank you, Everyone!! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2015, 02:55 AM
The hairstyle of Justin Timberlake is an Ivy League haircut with a side part style.
None of the pictures that you posted were working. So I've taken some pictures of Justin Timberlake at the Iheart Radio show. I take it that you are referring to that hairstyle of him in the blue suit?

It looks like the haircut of Justin Timberlake for the IHeart Radio show is an Ivy League haircut. Clean cut with what looks like a very short taper cut (not a fade), as is typical of the Ivy League haircut. If you ell your barber that you want an Ivy League haircut like the one of Justin Timberlake and show him at least one of the pictures below, he will give you the perfect haircut.

The top of the head is a messy top, which is styled with your fingers and a hair styling wax. For a good hair wax to go with this hairstyle of Justin Timberlake, go with this TIGI hair styling wax in the linked post.

[Image: D2zQRiW.jpg]

[Image: 3Ucm1Uz.jpg]

[Image: Nhsew8H.jpg]

[Image: feODR9d.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
06-12-2015, 03:47 PM
RE: Justin Timberlake Hairstyle IHeart Radio Question
Yup, I would also recommend using TIGI Bed Head For Men if you want this hairstyle

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hair products for Donald Trump hairstyle and haircut? Curly Dude 1 160 10-09-2016 05:32 PM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  Josh Earnest Hair Style - US Press Secretary's Hairstyle President Charisma 2 178 10-05-2016 07:46 PM
Last Post: President Charisma
  Leo Messi New Haircut Pictures with Blonde Hairstyle Look! TheMensHairForum 1 6,156 07-27-2016 11:35 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Jack O'Connell Unbroken Hair Products to Use for Hairstyle rinsnrepeat 0 350 07-11-2016 10:54 AM
Last Post: rinsnrepeat