Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justin Bieber mustache: all his facial hair styles
12-23-2013, 03:13 PM
Justin Bieber mustache: all his facial hair styles
Justin Bieber has grown a mustache on several occasions including for Movember. However, Justin Bieber's mustache is very light and hardly what one would consider a full mustache. The Bieber has played with growing a short mustache (a simple "shadow" mustache) and a pencil mustache which made him look to hipster Big Grin

Justin Bieber is 19, yet he can hardly grow a mustache and he can't grow a beard. Some people would say that Bieber lacks testosterone (he has been called a "lesbian butch" here LOL), has too feminine attributes or that he is young enough to still be developing his facial hair, which is true as men's facial hair continues to develop until age 28 or so.

Anyway, let's put some pictures of Justin Bieber's mustaches, if even the Bieber can grow a mustache, so can you then!

Justin Bieber shadow mustache

See attached image

[Image: Justin-Bieber-_hair.jpg]

Justin Bieber Pencil mustache

See attached image

He actually drew the pencil mustache below LOL although the one with the attached image is his poor attempt to get a pencil mustache going on.

[Image: justin-bieber-mustache-man.jpg]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-23-2013, 03:27 PM
RE: Justin Bieber mustache: all his facial hair styles
Justin Bieber's mustache during Fashion Week. Again, the kid can't grow a mustache alright.

[Image: justin-bieber-mustache-fashion-week-0910...80x435.jpg]

Two bizarre shots of his mustache, also during Fashion Week (I didn't take the pictures! one of his fans must have done so).

[Image: justin-bieber-moustache.jpg]

[Image: fRrdmgR.jpg]

Justin Bieber mustache glasses

Apparent he got himself some Bieber Fever and went around interviewing people with a big fake mustache and some '80s glasses. He was 14 years old at the time but you could already tell the kid was a bit wacko.

[Image: bieber.jpg]

[Image: Justin-Bieber-Marx.jpg]

Justin Bieber fake pencil mustache

This one is photoshopped LOL what his fans will do to see him own a manly mustache...

[Image: BEARD_7.jpg]

Justin Bieber shadow mustache

More proof he can't grow a tache

[Image: justin-bieber-mustache__oPt.jpg]

Justin Bieber Quiff hairstyle with what looks like some facial hair above his lip

See attached image

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
12-23-2013, 03:48 PM
And of course, why not finish this set of Justin Bieber's mustaches with a LOL 'tache?

[Image: Y2bf3ZA.jpg]

12-27-2013, 05:51 PM
L0L wait, so Justin Bieber drew a pencil moustache to piss off the paparazzis? he has gained a little bit more respect from me for his trolling skills now Big Grin

[Image: FUnUfrC.jpg]
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What is Ron Swanson mustache style name? JaimeSpain 3 2,035 07-19-2016 08:16 AM
Last Post: beardlover
  Colin Farrell True Detective Mustache Pictures TheMensHairForum 6 3,058 07-19-2016 08:05 AM
Last Post: beardlover
  John Krasinski Beard and Facial Hair Style Pictures TheMensHairForum 1 3,396 03-14-2015 10:10 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Red hair handlebar moustache picture, rare facial hairstyle Bradley 1 1,451 03-13-2015 07:46 AM
Last Post: Podmasli