Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Justin Bieber Slick Back hairstyle New look
03-16-2015, 09:39 AM
Justin Bieber Slick Back hairstyle New look
Justin bieber has grew out his hair again. Last time he had long hair he pushed it all to the front for a skater look. This time he has slicked it back. These pictures came out yesterday. I guess the long hair trend is still continuing as you guys said it would in 2015

New Look

[Image: vy4bja.jpg]

[Image: 2ni9uvp.jpg]

[Image: 21jnllg.jpg]

[Image: 1625onr.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-16-2015, 11:11 AM
Justin Bieber's slicked back hair style looks bad.
Yep, great post! I was actually meaning to post that sometime today or tomorrow as I'm really busy today and was busy over the weekend too.

Yes, that was during the Justin Bieber comedy rooster. Considering how Justin Bieber has been the sort of hairstyle flagship with the younger generation of guys (together with Zayn Malik), I'm surprised Justin Bieber's slicked back hair style looks so plastered. It looks like Justin Bieber used some kind of bull semen hair product to slick his hair. Bieber's hair looks really uneven for a proper slick back hairstyle whether it is the classic or modern version.

Unless Bieber's funky-funny hair was part of the whole comedy setup. Admittedly I didn't see the comedy rooster. Was it any good? I was actually sort of looking to watch it if I wasn't busy.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
03-16-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: Justin Bieber Slick Back hairstyle New look
(03-16-2015 11:11 AM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  Yep, great post! I was actually meaning to post that sometime today or tomorrow as I'm really busy today and was busy over the weekend too.

Yes, that was during the Justin Bieber comedy rooster. Considering how Justin Bieber has been the sort of hairstyle flagship with the younger generation of guys (together with Zayn Malik), I'm surprised Justin Bieber's slicked back hair style looks so plastered. It looks like Justin Bieber used some kind of bull semen hair product to slick his hair. Bieber's hair looks really uneven for a proper slick back hairstyle whether it is the classic or modern version.

Unless Bieber's funky-funny hair was part of the whole comedy setup. Admittedly I didn't see the comedy rooster. Was it any good? I was actually sort of looking to watch it if I wasn't busy.

Lmao. very true. for someone who can afford to keep a hairstylist with him at all time, he should not be having a problem with his hair. It was filmed yesterday, but will be airing march 30th so you can watch it then.
03-30-2015, 08:55 PM
(03-16-2015 11:11 AM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  Yep, great post! I was actually meaning to post that sometime today or tomorrow as I'm really busy today and was busy over the weekend too.

You were right. It was a set up most probably because they were making fun of his hair on the show all night long.
04-13-2015, 10:23 PM
Looks ok but he looks like a high school freshman dressing up as the president for a talent show. Tongue
04-14-2015, 12:01 AM
Anyone got any idea on what he might be trying to grow his hair out to be? I know no one knows but at the moment I can't really see what his trying to do.

I can't post any pics, but if you look at his instagram you'll know what his hair is like at the moment.
04-14-2015, 11:09 AM
(04-14-2015 12:01 AM)jakesta94 Wrote:  Anyone got any idea on what he might be trying to grow his hair out to be? I know no one knows but at the moment I can't really see what his trying to do.

I can't post any pics, but if you look at his instagram you'll know what his hair is like at the moment.

Justin Bieber is growing his hair long. Not a surprise as he has been following the different hairstyle trends for a couple of years. First it was the quiff, then the brush up hairstyle, the undercut and now growing his hair long for a man bun hairstyle. You can see the Justin Bieber's hairstyles and haircuts thread to see how this guy has been morphing his hairstyles over the last couple of years as he filled up his body with tattoos.

Bieber is probably following Zayn Malik's man bun hairstyle as both Zayn Malik and Justin Bieber have been rivals when it came to wearing the newest hairstyle. Unfortunately these guys are some of the hairstyle references of today, but oh well they're famous enough to influence a lot of people.

This is a recent picture of Justin Bieber with longer hair and the samurai tail. The second picture is also recent and shows how long his hair is. He needs an extra inch or two to be able to take that samurai tail into a manbun. But as an answer to your question, yes, the man bun will very likely be Justin Bieber's new hairstyle and the reason for his long hair.

[Image: QQMUe7w.jpg]

[Image: ZBYYICg.jpg]
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tips for Cameron Dallas hairstyle and haircut with straight hair icey3333331 0 130 11-13-2016 01:49 PM
Last Post: icey3333331
  Hair products for Donald Trump hairstyle and haircut? Curly Dude 1 451 10-09-2016 05:32 PM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  Josh Earnest Hair Style - US Press Secretary's Hairstyle President Charisma 2 341 10-05-2016 07:46 PM
Last Post: President Charisma
  Leo Messi New Haircut Pictures with Blonde Hairstyle Look! TheMensHairForum 1 8,463 07-27-2016 11:35 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum