Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justin Bieber New Hairstyle with Side Part Hair?
05-24-2015, 05:20 PM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2015 05:20 PM by itsjasonhh.)
Justin Bieber New Hairstyle with Side Part Hair?
What is Bieber's hairstyle in this video? I'm thinking undercut, but the front hair is slicked sideways while the back goes backwards.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-25-2015, 04:37 PM (This post was last modified: 05-25-2015 04:37 PM by crocks16.)
RE: Justin Bieber New Hairstyle?
To me, it looks like the his right side is undercut, while the back and his left side are tapered.

Top about 4-5 inches

Swept to the side, looks like he used a wax
05-26-2015, 06:50 AM
Justin Bieber's new side part hair style is similar to Zack Morris' hairstyle.
I edited your post as the video wasn't embedded properly. Here it is:

Indeed, it's an Undercut haircut although the hair clipper length looks like a high one since the sides aren't tapered to a very short buzz cut length.

His side part is about 5 inches on the top. It's actually a very similar hairstyle to the hairstyle of Zack Morris in Saved by the Bell, only that Zack Morris had a taper haircut on the sides instead of an undercut.

Bear in mind that you will need straight hair to pull that look. You may also pull it with wavy hair, but anything curlier than wavy hair is a no-go for such a side part hairstyle! Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tips for Cameron Dallas hairstyle and haircut with straight hair icey3333331 0 144 11-13-2016 01:49 PM
Last Post: icey3333331
  Hair products for Donald Trump hairstyle and haircut? Curly Dude 1 487 10-09-2016 05:32 PM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  Josh Earnest Hair Style - US Press Secretary's Hairstyle President Charisma 2 355 10-05-2016 07:46 PM
Last Post: President Charisma
  Leo Messi New Haircut Pictures with Blonde Hairstyle Look! TheMensHairForum 1 8,817 07-27-2016 11:35 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum