Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just another "What type of haircut is this" post
08-24-2017, 10:59 AM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2017 11:01 AM by Newlife.)
Just another "What type of haircut is this" post
Hey all. I am new to this site. Thanks for welcoming me.

I am looking to get this style hair cut. I am going from a number 2 buzz cut all the way around. What steps do I need to tell my barber or what name of hair cut do I need to tell him in order to get a cut like this.

Also, is his hair dyed on the top? I cant tell if its sun bleached or dyed. My hair will often turn blonde if I am out side all summer long. If not, it stays brownish. These pictures of all of the same person.

Thank you

**Edit** How Do I post pictures?? I cant figure out how LOL
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-24-2017, 08:50 PM
RE: Just another "What type of haircut is this" post
(08-24-2017 10:59 AM)Newlife Wrote:  Hey all. I am new to this site. Thanks for welcoming me.

I am looking to get this style hair cut. I am going from a number 2 buzz cut all the way around. What steps do I need to tell my barber or what name of hair cut do I need to tell him in order to get a cut like this.

Also, is his hair dyed on the top? I cant tell if its sun bleached or dyed. My hair will often turn blonde if I am out side all summer long. If not, it stays brownish. These pictures of all of the same person.

Thank you

**Edit** How Do I post pictures?? I cant figure out how LOL

OK I finally made it home where I am able to just put the links from the pictures. Most forums have a place to add attachments. I dont see that on this site. But here are the pics.. Sorry for the delay.

s30.postimg.org/uddockck1/image.png

s30.postimg.org/82ptclf9t/image.png

s30.postimg.org/ri0l5p8k1/image.png

s30.postimg.org/42io0cosx/image.png
08-26-2017, 08:28 PM
RE: Just another "What type of haircut is this" post
bump? Thank you
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How do you call this haircut? Sebaalco 0 93 04-14-2018 06:43 AM
Last Post: Sebaalco
  Anyone know how this Haircut is called? brakeit 4 786 02-10-2018 08:45 PM
Last Post: luisp
  What type of haircut is best for the triangle face shape? Boxingfan89 0 242 12-30-2017 03:25 PM
Last Post: Boxingfan89
  What haircut is Kylesensei's haircut turnip22 0 216 12-24-2017 04:25 PM
Last Post: turnip22