Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Julius Erving Afro - Pictures of his Epic Hairstyle
02-19-2014, 04:50 PM
Julius Erving Afro - Pictures of his Epic Hairstyle
Julius Erving was an American basketball player in the 1970s who was known for his Afro. Julius Erving's Afro hairstyle would morph during the NBA season but once thing was for sure, his kinky curly hair was to be big and puffed.

Erving also sported different facial hair styles such as a Horseshoe mustache and a Van Dyke facial style. However, his main style attribute was his kinky curly hair, which provided the finishing touch to the very physically elongated figure of his. As typical of black men in the 1970s, his natural hairstyle was circular shape and carefully shaped, trimmed and puffed out.

Pictures of Julius Erving's Afro

The following are the pictures of all his Afros during his NBA career.

[Image: erv0-022.jpg]

[Image: erving1.jpg?mtime=1361615619]

[Image: erv0-035.jpg]

[Image: vf8gbQK.jpg]

[Image: UD6JqGb.jpg]

[Image: 0bPSeaw.jpg]

His Teenie Weenie Afro (TWA):

[Image: Julius-Erving-9288521-1-402.jpg]

[Image: erv0-008.jpg]

[Image: erv0-000.jpg]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 04:59 PM
RE: Julius Erving Afro - Pictures of his Epic Hairstyle
Epic Colgate 1970s advert of Julius Erving and his hair style!

[Image: 76spt001.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tips for Cameron Dallas hairstyle and haircut with straight hair icey3333331 0 139 11-13-2016 01:49 PM
Last Post: icey3333331
  Josh Mario John Haircut, Hairstyles and Hair Guide with Pictures TheMensHairForum 3 413 10-23-2016 02:11 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Hair products for Donald Trump hairstyle and haircut? Curly Dude 1 469 10-09-2016 05:32 PM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  Josh Earnest Hair Style - US Press Secretary's Hairstyle President Charisma 2 348 10-05-2016 07:46 PM
Last Post: President Charisma