Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joseph Gordon Levitt haircut and hairstyle in The Tonight Show
08-13-2015, 08:55 AM
Joseph Gordon Levitt haircut and hairstyle in The Tonight Show
Hey, I have a haircut scheduled for today and I wanted to get something similar to Joseph Gordon Levitt's haircut when he was on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. I can't post a link to the video, but if you search Youtube for 'Lip Sync Battle with Joseph Gordon Levitt, Stephen Merchant and Jimmy Fallon' you should find it. Start the video at 8:20 to get a good view of it.

I usually style my hair in a very similar way already, but I was wondering if anyone could give me an idea of how long is hair is on the top, sides, and back so I know what to ask my barber. My appointment is in 3 hours so a quick reply would be helpful!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-13-2015, 09:36 AM
RE: Joseph Gordon Levitt haircut and hairstyle in The Tonight Show
The haircut of Joseph Gordon-Levitt is a mid-length taper haircut. Likewise the hairstyle of Joseph Gordon-Levitt is a side part hairstyle. Use some hairstyling cream or water based pomade to achieve that look. You can read this list of men's hair products for a great hairstyling cream and some great water based pomades.

Here are some Joseph Gordon-Levitt's haircut pictures (from The Tonight Show and from what you're talking about). He was doing some lip synching parody hence the bizarre expressions.

[Image: yHkuFLT.jpg]

[Image: moxAp4W.jpg]

[Image: rp8W3Rk.jpg]

[Image: eW13eEC.jpg]

[Image: Ew3olZf.jpg]

[Image: fpmMz6s.jpg]

As a barber I would recommend that you tell your barber what I've described above. Say that you want a mid-length taper haircut with three inches of hair length on the top. Also do tell him that you will be styling your taper haircut as a side part hairstyle. He will get your drift if you say that.

There's a taper haircut guide in the forum already with a lot of pictures of this side part haircut. Here's the taper haircut guide:
http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Thread...Part-Style

A taper haircut is what we call a classic haircut, and the side part is what we call a classic hairstyle. It's a look that is simply timeless and suits every guy out there provided that you get a good taper haircut.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tips for Cameron Dallas hairstyle and haircut with straight hair icey3333331 0 145 11-13-2016 01:49 PM
Last Post: icey3333331
  Josh Mario John Haircut, Hairstyles and Hair Guide with Pictures TheMensHairForum 3 424 10-23-2016 02:11 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Hair products for Donald Trump hairstyle and haircut? Curly Dude 1 488 10-09-2016 05:32 PM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  Josh Earnest Hair Style - US Press Secretary's Hairstyle President Charisma 2 356 10-05-2016 07:46 PM
Last Post: President Charisma