Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joining to Find Some Straight Hair Advice
05-26-2014, 04:08 PM
Joining to Find Some Straight Hair Advice
Hey everyone, nice to meet all of you.

The reason why I've decided to join the community is to ask for and provide advice for others in the community.

I don't have very much (if any) hairstyling experience and that's my primary reason for joining. I'd like to finally do something with my hair to make it look more appealing.

I have medium length hair that is straight and lays in front of my ears on the sides and my bangs if not flipped to one side just go over the top of my eyes. My main issue is that my bangs when left alone are naturally "too straight" and when they don't lay on an angle it looks really awkward. I generally find myself using my hand to move my bangs to one side which makes it look pretty decent. I'd like to stop having to actually fiddle with my hair during the day. So i'd like to find a product that allows me to keep the structure of my hair but not make it greasy, cake, or cause dandruff.

It is very likely that the hair will easily stay given a little product. I'm just not familiar with any kinds of products to buy for this use case as I've never used any.

Any suggestions as to what I can do to easily keep a basic structure to my hair is appreciated.

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Looking for curly hair barnet advice - Hi Based1 1 474 10-04-2015 08:04 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  New member here! aiming for a straight hair! linsad 0 311 09-21-2015 05:36 PM
Last Post: linsad
  Hello! I'm happy to finally find a place to yap about my hair! Zippy 0 318 07-07-2015 01:36 PM
Last Post: Zippy
Wink Olivier Giroud and Macklemore haircut advice - Hi from Italy Dicuuu 6 1,193 07-07-2015 02:07 AM
Last Post: Dicuuu