Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joey Lawrence hair loss pictures. Confirm his balding?
01-28-2015, 01:08 PM
Joey Lawrence hair loss pictures. Confirm his balding?
Hey guys so with all the talk about celebs going bald has anyone noticed Joey Lawrence balding? I saw his pictures at the People's Choice awards and his hair just looks fake as hell and similar on 'epic fail level' to the garbage hair plugs that Ben Affleck got some time ago and which were posted in the forum. It's the type of doll hair that always stands out from a botched hair job.

I was actually posting in the Rider Strong hairloss thread and I posted how its truth that the good looking TV heartthrobs all have full healthy hair. There isn't one single exception to that statement and Vin Diesel doesn't count lol Joey Lawrence's hair is another classic example of the kind of nineties heartthrob hair. Like Rider Strong when you look at Joey Lawrence hair, the guy looks desperate to try to revive his nineties hair. His hair looks like that Ken Barbie doll.

I remember he had been keeping his hair in a buzzcut thru these last couple of years. When I saw Lawrence's hair at the Peoples Choice award... there is no facepalm emoji in the text editor unfortunately. Had any of you noticed how he was losing his hair gradually? Or is my mind playing tricks on me and the hair below is real and he is keeping his hair all fine?

[Image: Gz2gLkc.jpg]

[Image: GxX6KQV.jpg]

[Image: TSywY7T.jpg]

[Image: VtSNMHM.jpg]

[Image: Qa2CjCv.jpg]

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2015, 01:15 PM
RE: Joey Lawrence hair loss pictures. Confirm his balding?
This is an image of Joey Lawrence's hair in 2012. As you can see he kept the side part hairstyle but the hair still gives out a fake doll look. Maybe its color, or the lighting. It looks fuller too in 2012 that the images in the first post.

[Image: 640px-Joey_Lawrence_2012.jpg]
01-28-2015, 01:44 PM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2015 01:46 PM by Alex.)
Funk that the dude is wearing a hair piece. Even i can see that -- come on!
Oops don't mind this edit as i didn't remember the word filter is on for funk.
01-29-2015, 10:40 AM
That's a toupee Joey Lawrence is wearing. It's fitted into your natural hair to cover thinning hair. It makes the hair look fuller but your have to place it right and get a good one as otherwise it looks clownish. Most guys on Hollywood over forty wear some kind of toupee or hair restoration system. Some of them are rats like the one of Steven Seagal lol while others look good.

In the case of Joey Lawrence's hair, he could surely have made it less obvious as you can see thru the scalp on the front and then the top is way too dense which is what causes his hair to look fake or like something is going on.

Joey Lawrence is the kind of Hollywood celebrity who you can see is trying his hardest to regain his former good looks. He is balding so no big deal as it happens to two thirds of the men in this planet. It's just that in his case he had an impressive mane some twenty years ago and now he is trying to get himself on that level again. Not going to happen mate. He is thirty eight anyway so it isn't like he is losing his hair too early. Just your usual Hollywood drama.

Cheers
01-31-2015, 01:53 PM
Anyone who has seen hair loss jobs can tell that Joey has got some hair work.
Usually when you suspect someone has had a job done or is using a toupee, it tends to be true. Normal hair as a tendency to look, you know, normal - not like it belongs to a doll Smile
02-06-2015, 10:06 AM
(01-29-2015 10:40 AM)Bradley Wrote:  That's a toupee Joey Lawrence is wearing. It's fitted into your natural hair to cover thinning hair. It makes the hair look fuller but your have to place it right and get a good one as otherwise it looks clownish. Most guys on Hollywood over forty wear some kind of toupee or hair restoration system. Some of them are rats like the one of Steven Seagal lol while others look good.

In the case of Joey Lawrence's hair, he could surely have made it less obvious as you can see thru the scalp on the front and then the top is way too dense which is what causes his hair to look fake or like something is going on.

Joey Lawrence is the kind of Hollywood celebrity who you can see is trying his hardest to regain his former good looks. He is balding so no big deal as it happens to two thirds of the men in this planet. It's just that in his case he had an impressive mane some twenty years ago and now he is trying to get himself on that level again. Not going to happen mate. He is thirty eight anyway so it isn't like he is losing his hair too early. Just your usual Hollywood drama.

Cheers

(01-31-2015 01:53 PM)Jurgen Wrote:  Anyone who has seen hair loss jobs can tell that Joey has got some hair work.
Usually when you suspect someone has had a job done or is using a toupee, it tends to be true. Normal hair as a tendency to look, you know, normal - not like it belongs to a doll Smile

thank for conforming Joey Lawrence hair loss. At this point it's more of a WTF is going on with his hair for me. Not that I make it a habit to be browsing celebrity magazines and spotting who is balding or not... Angel
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Non-male pattern balding? Losing hair but unsure about reason AntonD 4 412 10-18-2016 06:28 PM
Last Post: AntonD
  Hair thickening fibers for balding - Do they work? HorseTears 1 155 10-11-2016 07:59 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Bald father, grandad with full hair - Am I balding? 20 year old Benji_111 0 557 09-19-2016 08:43 AM
Last Post: Benji_111
  Is this hair loss? AwesomeHair 0 441 09-11-2016 05:31 AM
Last Post: AwesomeHair