Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jimmy Shine hair loss picture?
11-22-2014, 10:35 AM
Jimmy Shine hair loss picture?
I saw this buzz cut picture of Jimmy Shine and the dude looks to be going bald. His hair loss is different tho and it doesn't have the temples going back like with mpb. He also kept his hair kind of long and slicked back but when i saw this picture... damn the guy is losing it.

What kind of balding is Jimmy Shine hair loss in this pic?

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-22-2014, 03:01 PM
RE: Jimmy Shine hair loss picture?
I saw some pics of Jimmy Shine slicked back hair style and I knew something was off - some thinning going on but not the hardcore mph with the tracks. Looks like the diffuse pattern alopecia that the guys here were also reporting for Rafa Nadal. Thread.
http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Thread...going-bald
The hairline of Jimmy Shine looks suspect too. maybe he too got some hairline work done?
12-05-2014, 02:18 PM
Yes I'm positive that that is indeed diffuse patterned alopecia. Like the previous poster mentioned, that is the same hair loss of Rafa Nadal.
12-09-2014, 06:35 AM
Jimmy Shine's hairline has always looked thinned, even when he has his hair slicked back. Usually when men crop their hair, it's when they really realize what has been going on atop their heads without them realizing it.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is this hair loss? AwesomeHair 0 442 09-11-2016 05:31 AM
Last Post: AwesomeHair
  Has my topknot caused hair loss? -KANE- 0 396 08-18-2016 11:14 AM
Last Post: -KANE-
  Natural alternative solutions for treating hair loss alexdeen75 1 472 07-23-2016 11:29 PM
Last Post: Reborn Hair PPP
  Hair Loss Products for Men OTC TheMensHairForum 35 27,939 05-18-2016 03:16 PM
Last Post: williadl