Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeremy Renner van Dyke facial hairstyle
12-12-2013, 04:55 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2013 04:56 PM by Jurgen.)
Jeremy Renner van Dyke facial hairstyle
Here is a picture of Jeremy Renner with a van Dyke facial hairstyle. Jeremy Renner appeared in American Hustle with a pompadour hairstyle but in real life Jeremy Renner keeps his hair short in a modern hairstyle, usually a clean shaved face but sometimes Jeremy Renner will try tome cool facial hairstyles!
See van Dyke facial hairstyle of Jeremy Renner below:

[Image: 7f73f501-ce81-446c-b28b-c16acb4e383c_Jer...yAdams.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2013, 01:23 PM
RE: Jeremy Renner van Dyke facial hairstyle
That's a great Van Dyke facial hairstyle from fellow Jeremy Renner. Did you see Renner in the movie American Hustle? He looks so much older but sports an epic Pompadour hairstyle, pictures below Big Grin

Also if I recall correctly, Jurgen, that picture of Jeremy Renner with a Van Dyke facial hairstyle is from the American Hustle premiere right?

[Image: Jeremy+Renner+Scenes+American+Hustle+Set...YyaQ9l.jpg]

[Image: amy-adams-jeremy-renner-go-retro-for-ame...tle-05.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
12-13-2013, 01:26 PM
RE: Jeremy Renner van Dyke facial hairstyle
Yep, I recalled correctly, Jeremy Renner had his Van Dyke facial hairstyle for the premiere of American Hustle in New York a couple of days ago. Pictures below:

[Image: amy-adams-jeremy-renner-american-hustle-...emiere.jpg]

[Image: jeremy-renner-american-hustle-black-carp...989549.jpg]

[Image: amy-adams-jeremy-renner-american-hustle-...ere-10.JPG]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Raul Meireles beard, haircut and hairstyle pictures Jurgen 4 19,412 12-18-2015 07:31 AM
Last Post: Fantast1c
  John Krasinski Beard and Facial Hair Style Pictures TheMensHairForum 1 3,377 03-14-2015 10:10 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Red hair handlebar moustache picture, rare facial hairstyle Bradley 1 1,449 03-13-2015 07:46 AM
Last Post: Podmasli
Wink Conchita Wurst Shaves Fake Beard and Changes Hairstyle to Platinum Blonde - Picture TheMensHairForum 0 2,842 03-04-2015 08:00 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum