Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jay Alvarrez Wavy Hair Advice and How to Get His Hairstyle
06-14-2015, 05:19 PM
Jay Alvarrez Wavy Hair Advice and How to Get His Hairstyle
My hair is between wavy and straight and I was wondering if there is any way that I could train my hair to be as wavy as Jay Alvarrez's hair and also get his cool wavy hairstyle. It is amazing!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-26-2015, 12:03 AM
RE: Jay Alvarrez Wavy Hair Advice
After conditioning, run your fingers through the hair to keep your curls intact when wet (do not brush or comb). Head over and upside down, towel blot till damp. Do not rub your wet hair against the towel to keep your curls; blotting is better than rubbing your curly hair against the towel. Use a curl cream like Moroccanoil's curl creme, scrunch your hair in when blotted and damp, then let your curly hair with the styling curl creme dry naturally. This will keep as much of the curl as possible.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Need help to achieve hairstyle - Alan Wilder from Depeche Mode oliharps01 0 185 10-18-2016 04:19 PM
Last Post: oliharps01
  Advice for cut and styling my annoying hair?! CapriSun 0 364 06-01-2016 09:36 AM
Last Post: CapriSun
  Growing Man Bun Hairstyle with Short Wavy Curly Hair and Puffy thickheadedandhaired 3 1,383 05-02-2016 04:24 PM
Last Post: Refrusloi
  Justin Bieber hairstyle Mobcommcard 1 1,103 05-02-2016 11:38 AM
Last Post: Refrusloi