Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Jared Leto Man Bun - Rate his Hairstyle!
02-22-2014, 07:10 PM
Jared Leto Man Bun - Rate his Hairstyle!
Jared Leto grew his hair long during 2013 which meant that by early 2014 he had enough hair length to style a man bun. He sported this long hairstyle with bun look at the 2014 Golden Globe Awards and he certainly was on the spotlight throughout that day.

What do you think of Jared Leto's man bun? Feel free to comment and of course rate the style!

[Image: otxduQ4.jpg]

[Image: WWHFUfi.jpg]

[Image: YrnJglm.jpg]

[Image: Jared-Leto-Shannon-Leto-celebrated-backs...Globes.jpg]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2014, 01:56 PM
RE: Jared Leto Man Bun - Rate his Hairstyle!
most of the time i see buns in men as stupid imo but Jared Leto gets a pass. Is that the ponybun hairstyle i have read before in the forum??
02-28-2014, 03:58 PM
Personally i dont like it. First of all the beard does not match the aesthetics of the hairstyle so i am baffled as to how the hairstylist of Jared Leto would allow him Leto to go on a big award ceremony with that homeless beard. I know hollywood male celebrities rely on their hairstylists to pick their look for x or y ceremony but come on, his hairstylist should be fired just for allowing Jared leto to walk around with that gross beard.
Also seen his long hair in the link you posted TMHF and not 2 sure how long hair benefits Leto. His hair is not very well cared and we see plenty of lads with much better long hair here at the forum so either his hairstylist is useless or Leto really digs the homeless look.
03-01-2014, 01:36 PM
(02-28-2014 03:58 PM)Anton Wrote:  Personally i dont like it. First of all the beard does not match the aesthetics of the hairstyle so i am baffled as to how the hairstylist of Jared Leto would allow him Leto to go on a big award ceremony with that homeless beard. I know hollywood male celebrities rely on their hairstylists to pick their look for x or y ceremony but come on, his hairstylist should be fired just for allowing Jared leto to walk around with that gross beard.
Also seen his long hair in the link you posted TMHF and not 2 sure how long hair benefits Leto. His hair is not very well cared and we see plenty of lads with much better long hair here at the forum so either his hairstylist is useless or Leto really digs the homeless look.

I do in fact agree with you on the beard of Jared Leto. His beard grows patchy and not dense enough which is not a good look if you're going to be opting for a "less-masculine" hairstyle as a ponybun is. The beard breaks it, Leto or whoever did his hair should have known better.

By the way, we now have published in the forum the epic man bun guide for those of you interested in styling their hair with buns or ponybuns. You don't actually need super long hair for this style, some 6 inches of hair length will be more than enough.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
03-12-2014, 01:35 PM
if he could grow a thicker beard then the hairstyle would look way better but the patchy beard is not a good combo.
03-13-2014, 03:01 PM
I like the bun but as you said the beard is too wild
03-13-2014, 04:02 PM
(03-13-2014 03:01 PM)claesson Wrote:  I like the bun but as you said the beard is too wild

I agree.

I think if Leto wanted to keep the beard he should at least used a beard trimmer to keep it groomed and tidy. Actually a well groomed beard with long hair can look really good like you can see in the thread about long hair men with beards.
I wonder tho why Leto or his stylist decided to go with the untidy patchy beard when he could have looked even better while keeping his facial hair Huh
04-20-2014, 10:46 AM
I don't like it at all. It would have looked better just to put it in a ponytail.
04-20-2014, 02:56 PM
I think it is the messy beard that breaks the aesthetics of the style imo.
06-11-2014, 09:46 AM
The beard seems to throw it off but the hair itself isn't too bad.

If he tidied the beard and added definition to it, it could look really nice.
09-14-2014, 12:40 AM
Okay, question. If his beard is not dense enough, is there anything he can do about it? It's seems like growing it longer, and shaping it proper won't really make much of a difference if you can "see right through it" (referring to left pic, pic 1) I'm also asking it for myself, tbh. Haha. Mine's not dense at all!

Also, this man bun reminds me of Emmanuel Petit in his Arsenal days. He usually goes with the ponies (or half ponies), but once in a while, he does a bit of this style!
09-14-2014, 11:23 AM
I give it a 10/10!!
09-16-2014, 11:39 AM
I think Jared Leto is one of those men who just looks good with any hairstyle. Most men have a range of hairstyles that look good on them but other hairstyles that are not so good. Yet Leto always looks handsome.

I think with him is that he has that androgynous look. I have a couple of hair salon clients who have the same look. Not very masculine but not very feminine either. They are men but their soft symmetrical facial features are really pleasing to the eye regard less of hairstyle or haircut.

Except for Jared Leto beard. Oh gosh the beard. Remove that thing off your face if you want to please your female fans!!! me one of them Big Grin
10-19-2014, 05:34 AM
8/10 I don't like his haircut but it match wit his face
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Frohawk hairstyle for kinky curly black men - Pictures TheMensHairForum 0 143 10-10-2016 08:07 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  360 Waves Hairstyle with Epic Wolfing - Black Men Haircuts TheMensHairForum 0 183 09-20-2016 12:43 PM
  Modern Slicked Back Hairstyle: Cool Picture with Advice TheMensHairForum 0 399 06-08-2016 04:38 PM
  Classic Undercut Hairstyle with 1980s Bowl Haircut Epicness! TheMensHairForum 0 368 06-08-2016 03:31 PM