Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jared Leto Hairstyles - Slicked Back Hairstyle with Platinum Blonde Hair
03-23-2015, 08:27 AM
Jared Leto Hairstyles - Slicked Back Hairstyle with Platinum Blonde Hair
Jared Leto's hair is among the most chameleonic manes in Hollywood. We've documented all of Jared Leto's hairstyles over the years as well as his pink Mohawk from 2010 while touring with 30 Seconds To Mars.

This time, I'm posting below a former hairstyle of Jared Leto; it's the slicked back hairstyle with platinum blonde hair. Jared Leto's natural hair color is brown, but he has never had a problem with bleaching his hair and dying it with all the colors of the rainbow! Big Grin

Jared Leto's platinum blonde slicked hair style:

If you have gone through our slicked back hair guide, you will know by now that there are 2 types of slick back hair: classic and modern. In the case of Jared Leto's hair below and despite the platinum hair bleach, Leto's hairstyle is a classic slick back. In this type of slick back hair, the hair is combed back and flat with hardly any volume. The direction of the hair also remains even and symmetrical.

Here are the pictures:

[Image: tumblr_nl7r5wFpsn1tl0rano4_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_nl7r5wFpsn1tl0rano3_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_nl7r5wFpsn1tl0rano6_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_nl7r5wFpsn1tl0rano1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_nl7r5wFpsn1tl0rano2_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_nl7r5wFpsn1tl0rano5_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_nl7r5wFpsn1tl0rano8_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_nl7r5wFpsn1tl0rano7_500.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2015, 11:18 PM
RE: Jared Leto Hairstyles - Slicked Back Hairstyle with Platinum Blonde Hair
This is an awesome hairstyle. His hair is pretty short but it slicks back perfectly, while I have much more hair than him, and mines doesn't settle down properly.
03-24-2015, 12:01 PM
Jared Leto's hairstyle uses hair gel.
(03-23-2015 11:18 PM)shahrukhch1 Wrote:  This is an awesome hairstyle. His hair is pretty short but it slicks back perfectly, while I have much more hair than him, and mines doesn't settle down properly.

Isn't the Layrite pomade that you have holding as much as Jared Leto's slicked back hair?

Remember that the longer the hair, the more it will want to hang down. In the case of Jared Leto's hair, his hair is at the perfect length where it won't hang down but it will be pliable enough to be slicked back.

Jared Leto's hair is about 3 inches long and straight, which is pliable enough to leave held back. It looks like he used hair gel instead of pomade. You can use hair gel for that precise look. It's basically hair that has been gelled back, not really slicked back! Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
03-29-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: Jared Leto Hairstyles - Slicked Back Hairstyle with Platinum Blonde Hair
(03-24-2015 12:01 PM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  
(03-23-2015 11:18 PM)shahrukhch1 Wrote:  This is an awesome hairstyle. His hair is pretty short but it slicks back perfectly, while I have much more hair than him, and mines doesn't settle down properly.

Isn't the Layrite pomade that you have holding as much as Jared Leto's slicked back hair?

Remember that the longer the hair, the more it will want to hang down. In the case of Jared Leto's hair, his hair is at the perfect length where it won't hang down but it will be pliable enough to be slicked back.

Jared Leto's hair is about 3 inches long and straight, which is pliable enough to leave held back. It looks like he used hair gel instead of pomade. You can use hair gel for that precise look. It's basically hair that has been gelled back, not really slicked back! Smile

Ok I gotcha.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tips for Cameron Dallas hairstyle and haircut with straight hair icey3333331 0 134 11-13-2016 01:49 PM
Last Post: icey3333331
  Josh Mario John Haircut, Hairstyles and Hair Guide with Pictures TheMensHairForum 3 408 10-23-2016 02:11 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Hair products for Donald Trump hairstyle and haircut? Curly Dude 1 467 10-09-2016 05:32 PM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  Josh Earnest Hair Style - US Press Secretary's Hairstyle President Charisma 2 347 10-05-2016 07:46 PM
Last Post: President Charisma