Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jared Leto Cuts Long Hair and Beard for New Look - Short Hairstyle and Clean Shaven
03-04-2015, 07:21 AM
Rainbow Jared Leto Cuts Long Hair and Beard for New Look - Short Hairstyle and Clean Shaven
Gentlemen, it is with great sadness that I announce that Jared Leto has cut his long hair and shaved his beard. No longer will we see Jared Leto's long hairstyles including his then-famous ponybun style. His patchy hipster beard is also gone, so all we can ask is, why? Perhaps he is now mentally unstable and decided to become a mere mortal? Big Grin

Jared Leto has cut his hair and shaved his shaggy facial hair for a new movie role that he is preparing. He will be playing the Joker in the movie Suicide squad. And while his beard and long hair is now gone, Jared Leto did in fact comment on Twitter that he already missed his mane and beard.

Here's the picture of Jared Leto's new hairstyle and facial hair.

[Image: B_HXgNJXAAECT_4.jpg]

This is another picture of Jared Leto getting his ponytail cut. To any long haired dude, this is murder!

[Image: B_Gh__vUsAQxRtB.jpg]

[Image: B_Ml_3yU0AAH93i.jpg]

This is the picture that Jared Leto posted as he was getting ready to cut his ponytail and shave all his facial hair.

[Image: B_Dsom0WoAAJGiZ.png]

Incidentally and despite the homeless look that Jared Leto sported with his messy long hair and beard, many of his fans were against Leto's new look. To be honest, if anyone could pull the long hair ombre hairstyle with a patchy beard, that'd be Jared Leto.

Lastly, Jared Leto helped to popularize the long hair and beard combination. For the most part of 2013 and 2014, Jared Leto sported all kinds of hairstyles, from the man bun to the topknot to the "long hair don't care" look. If anything, he inspired plenty of men to grow their long tresses and thus we have an abnormally high number of men with long hair as of 2015 as we had already predicted in our 2014 trendy mens hairstyles discussion.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2015, 07:22 AM
Your hipster beard and long mane will always exist in our hearts.
RIP Jared Leto's man bun and hipster beard.

[Image: YrnJglm.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
03-04-2015, 10:13 AM
RE: Jared Leto Cuts Long Hair and Beard for New Look - Short Hairstyle and Clean Shaven
RIP to his awesome hair. I really liked his long hair and he could rock it very well.
03-09-2015, 05:55 PM
RE: Jared Leto Cuts Long Hair and Beard for New Look - Short Hairstyle and Clean Shaven
(03-04-2015 07:21 AM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  Gentlemen, it is with great sadness that I announce that Jared Leto has cut his long hair and shaved his beard. No longer will we see Jared Leto's long hairstyles including his then-famous ponybun style. His patchy hipster beard is also gone, so all we can ask is, why? Perhaps he is now mentally unstable and decided to become a mere mortal? Big Grin

Jared Leto has cut his hair and shaved his shaggy facial hair for a new movie role that he is preparing. He will be playing the Joker in the movie Suicide squad. And while his beard and long hair is now gone, Jared Leto did in fact comment on Twitter that he already missed his mane and beard.

Here's the picture of Jared Leto's new hairstyle and facial hair.

[Image: B_HXgNJXAAECT_4.jpg]

This is another picture of Jared Leto getting his ponytail cut. To any long haired dude, this is murder!

[Image: B_Gh__vUsAQxRtB.jpg]

[Image: B_Ml_3yU0AAH93i.jpg]

This is the picture that Jared Leto posted as he was getting ready to cut his ponytail and shave all his facial hair.

[Image: B_Dsom0WoAAJGiZ.png]

Incidentally and despite the homeless look that Jared Leto sported with his messy long hair and beard, many of his fans were against Leto's new look. To be honest, if anyone could pull the long hair ombre hairstyle with a patchy beard, that'd be Jared Leto.

Lastly, Jared Leto helped to popularize the long hair and beard combination. For the most part of 2013 and 2014, Jared Leto sported all kinds of hairstyles, from the man bun to the topknot to the "long hair don't care" look. If anything, he inspired plenty of men to grow their long tresses and thus we have an abnormally high number of men with long hair as of 2015 as we had already predicted in our 2014 trendy mens hairstyles discussion.

Did you see his new blonde look lol? I think he did it because he is playing joker in the new movie.

[Image: o60093.jpg]
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tips for Cameron Dallas hairstyle and haircut with straight hair icey3333331 0 139 11-13-2016 01:49 PM
Last Post: icey3333331
  Hair products for Donald Trump hairstyle and haircut? Curly Dude 1 469 10-09-2016 05:32 PM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  Josh Earnest Hair Style - US Press Secretary's Hairstyle President Charisma 2 348 10-05-2016 07:46 PM
Last Post: President Charisma
  Leo Messi New Haircut Pictures with Blonde Hairstyle Look! TheMensHairForum 1 8,651 07-27-2016 11:35 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum