Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jared Allen mullet hair style pictures
01-07-2014, 09:51 AM
Jared Allen mullet hair style pictures
Mullet hairstyles are hard to come by so when I saw Jared Allen's mullet I knew he had to be featured on this Celebrity Men's hairstyle section LOL

Jared Allen is an American football defensive end who likes to change his hair styles a bit too much. His most famous hairstyle has been an epic mullet similar to the mullet of Patrick Kane (the latter is an hockey player though).

A mullet is actually fairly easy to do. Just grow all of your hair to about 5 to 6 inches and then cut it all to 1 inch except for the hair on the lower back of your head. Voila, that's your mullet. In fact, Jared Allen did this very same, he grew his hair long and then cut everything except for the mulleted area.

Pictures of Jared Allen's mullet hair style

Here, here, some mullet inspiration:

[Image: 200px-Jared_Allen_Al_Anbar.jpg]

[Image: jared-allen_display_image.jpg?1274907405]

[Image: jared24--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg?width=62...height=465]

One good looking guy, they say...

[Image: jared-allen-nfl-image.jpg]

[Image: Jared-Allen-242x300.png]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2014, 10:07 AM
RE: Jared Allen mullet hair style pictures
With what looks like a Metro Mullet:

[Image: jared-1.JPG]

Look at the kind of things you can do with mullets!

[Image: mullet-militia.jpg]

Depending how you see it, it don't look that bad...

[Image: 0939.jpg]

Hair products for a Mullet hair style

As said, all you really need is getting a haircut once your hair has grown to about 5 to 6 inches. If you wanna go a bit wild, you can even clip the top of your head with a hair clipper although choose a high guard for this such as a #4 as a low guard will be way too much and you'll end up looking like an idiot.

For styling your mullet, use either a styling cream if you have straight hair or some hair mousse if you have curly hair like Jared Allen. You can also not use any hairstyling products on your mullet but it's best you test different products prior to going bareback on your hair.

Get this hair products for your Mullet:
  • Get this high quality hair clipper: it's a cordless hair clipper that comes with a full kit with everything you will need for an epic haircut. The battery lasts a long time and the clipper will cut through the thickest hair. A bit pricey but it's among the best hair clippers you could get, worth the investment as it will be of use for all kins of haircuts you give yoruself.
  • Get this set of barber shears (aka barber scissors): prefer to cut your own hair? Then get the set of shears in the link and save on barber visits.
  • Get this styling cream: if you want to have a very shaped mullet, get that styling cream.
  • Get this hair mousse: if you have curly hair and want defined curls on your mullet, get that hair mousse.
  • Get this high quality hair dryer: if you wanna pull a Jared Allen and have an epic mullet, get the hair dryer in the link and blow dry your mullet. Your mullet will swell up to 3 times its size which will add to that Jared Allen allure of yours!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Josh Mario John Haircut, Hairstyles and Hair Guide with Pictures TheMensHairForum 3 401 10-23-2016 02:11 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Josh Earnest Hair Style - US Press Secretary's Hairstyle President Charisma 2 342 10-05-2016 07:46 PM
Last Post: President Charisma
  Leo Messi New Haircut Pictures with Blonde Hairstyle Look! TheMensHairForum 1 8,480 07-27-2016 11:35 AM
  Brienne of Tarth hair style and haircut from Game of Thrones? MrYellow 1 881 06-15-2016 10:02 AM