Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jaime from Spain presenting himself!
12-06-2013, 09:19 AM
Jaime from Spain presenting himself!
Hello!
I am Jaime from Spain, from Barcelona (f.c. barcelona Big Grin). Sorry for my english, it is not very good jaja Dodgy
I have curly hair and I see people here know lots about hair. But also I like fashion style like a nice beard, moustache (or mustache or mostacho in spanish jaja). I want to buy also a machine for my hair and for beard etc it's is called trimmer or clipper I think?? Huh
I read this forum for some weeks lots of information to learn etc but now I want to join to talk and also laugh about style stuff like the thread about funny beards in the forum !
Thank you for this forum I learned a lot about hairstyles for my curly hair. I was reading ManlyCurls website it is about curly hair and also funny to read and I saw Rogelio the owner of ManlyCurls likes this forum so that is the reason I know about this forum ! jaja Cool
Greetings from Barcelona my friends, I Heart the attitude and thinking of this forum, in spanish it is "sin tonterias" this means "no bullshit" jajaja I read magazines for men it is all bullshit and bad advice, I come here and experts say the reverse of the magazines jajaja and the information in this forum works !

Jaime Cool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2013, 08:13 AM
RE: Jaime from Spain presenting himself!
Hey Jaime, welcome to our community!

We have a couple of people from Spain, well, from all over the world, and we are happy to have a Spaniard in our community Smile We have lots of talks in the forum about male grooming and the funny beard thread is some epic LOLs Big Grin

Happy posting!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------