Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jaden Smith's hair in a high top fade like Will Smith?
05-25-2013, 11:39 PM
Jaden Smith's hair in a high top fade like Will Smith?
Is Jaden Smith following his father's footsteps and growing his curly hair into a high top fade? you crew remember Will Smith's hair when The Fresh Prince first aired and the high top Will had? Jaden's hair looks messy but he got the clipped sides and the length going on the top. You think Jaden is in the process to grow a high top going by the pictures?
Pictures are from the other day when Jaden was in London with his father promoting their new movie. Turns up Jaden went dining with Selena Gomez, she got a case of jungle fever?

[Image: p17rbg1rj51irkt6o1jap1ekv18454.jpg]

[Image: o-SELENA-GOMEZ-JADEN-SMITH-570.jpg?7]

[Image: Jaden-Smith-in-London-to-promote-After-E...y-2013.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-26-2013, 12:08 AM
RE: Jaden Smith's hair in a high top fade like Will Smith?
Good spotting the hairstyle. I would expect Jaden to have the top shaped and already looking like a High Top. He doesn't look like he's got any fade going on but since he's got the sides/back clipped short that could hint he's going to get them faded when he's got more time.
He can still get a High Top Fade if he grows the top longer and then reshaped with a trim but right now it just looks like some freestyle length on the top and cropped sides/back.

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
05-26-2013, 03:40 PM
I agree with Barber. To me it just looks like Jaden Smith simply let the hair on the top grow and had the sides and back clipped tight. He can still grow a High Top Fade though.

By the way, is it me or has Jaden Smith dyed his hair with blonde bangs in London?

Author of the two bestselling hair-care books:

The Curly Hair Book: Or How Men Can Now Rock Their Waves, Coils And Kinks (CLICK HERE to read more about the book)

The Men's Hair Book: A Male's Guide To Hair Care, Hair Styles, Hair Grooming, Hair Products and Rocking It All Without The Baloney (CLICK HERE to read more about the book)
05-26-2013, 04:13 PM
LOL look what I found, the picture of Jaden Smith and Selena Gomez getting close in London. She wants the D, me thinks.

[Image: selena-gomez-jaden-smith.jpg]
05-26-2013, 06:11 PM
(05-26-2013 04:13 PM)Toulalan Wrote:  She wants the D, me thinks.

LMAO
06-13-2013, 04:13 PM
Since this thread was about Jaden's Smith hair, here is a photo of Jaden Smith with hanging locks hairstyle, very interesting hairstyle cos the kinky hair is hanging down (since the hair is so long by now). I think the picture is some 2-3 years old when Jaden Smith had braids for hair.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

06-22-2013, 04:49 PM
gotta admit Jaden looks stoned as *** in most pics from the last year or so.
06-23-2013, 10:41 AM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2013 10:42 AM by Toulalan.)
and worried too...

[Image: JadenSmithWorried.jpg]

[Image: enhanced-buzz-15702-1366647826-11.jpg]

we need a misc in the forum
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dan Smith - Haircut Hephenix 0 696 01-17-2016 12:56 AM
Last Post: Hephenix
  Matthew Mcconaughey hairstyle pictures in High School Jurgen 2 4,022 08-28-2014 07:28 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Sergio Ramos haircut: New High and Tight Hairstyle Jurgen 1 5,667 08-03-2014 01:28 PM
Last Post: Superk90
  Nerlens Noel Haircut: High Top Fade Hairstyle Pictures TheMensHairForum 0 2,401 06-30-2014 09:53 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum