Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jack Grealish haircut, what hair product to use and how to style?
05-02-2015, 07:51 PM
Jack Grealish haircut, what hair product to use and how to style?
Really love this guy's hair, can anyone tell me the measurements I'd need for Jack Grealish's haircut and what I should ask the barber for? And what products would work best for this style?

Thanks in advance!

[Image: 444710361-1826779.jpg]

[Image: jack-grealish-aston-villa1-n.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2015, 11:37 AM
The best hair products for Jack Grealish's haircut are a hair dryer and hairspray!
The hair of Jack Grealish is long. This gives the illusion of a lot of volume when styled in a modern slicked back style which is then accentuated with a hair dryer and hair spray. You can even tell very easily from the hold of his slick back style and how it reflects light that he has been using one of those high shine hair sprays.

It does surprise me though that he plays matches with his hair like that at that length instead of keeping it secured with a headband like Gareth Bale. With that hair length, you run the risk of the locks getting in your visual field in the worst moments possible, hence why Mr. Grealish uses hair spray (by the bottle so it seems) to keep his hair from going over his face.

I will post below 2 more pictures of Jack Grealish's haircut. Depending on which picture you reference, his hair ranges from 4 inches to 6 inches, which is on the medium-to-long length category. Keep on reading below these 2 pictures as my post continues right below them.

[Image: aa7639be5c0c8f90c03d5031985798e1.jpg]

[Image: 86b2939f3eae4dda5ca6795122b72d83.jpg]

Going by what you've posted with the 2 hairstyle pictures of Jack Grealish, his hair is indeed at 6 inches of length, blow-dried with a hair dryer, styled with a high-shine hairstyling mousse and finished off with a hair spray.

How to get Jack Grealish haircut

So, the first step on how to get the hair of Jack Grealish is to get the right haircut. In the 2 pictures that you've posted, Jack Grealish's haircut is an Undercut which, together with his slicked back hair, makes way for the uber popular slicked back Undercut. In fact, Jack Grealish's hairstyle is the same as the hairstyle of Jimmy Darmody in Boardwalk Empire. Only that Grealish has gone for the big hair effect in his slicked back Undercut, whereas Jimmy Darmody has a flat and classic slick back Undercut.

So, in essence, to recreate Jack Grealish's hair style you will need an Undercut on the sides and back of your head while the hair on the top of your head should be 6 inches.

How to style the slicked back hair of Jack Grealish

Now, to actually style Jack Grealish's hair, you will need a good styling mousse and a good hair dryer. Since his slicked back hair has plenty of volume, the best styling mousse to achieve such volume is THIS styling mousse which will not only give you a good hold but also give your hair a very natural glossy shine (if you're in the UK, you can get that same styling mousse from THIS vendor). You simply apply the styling mousse to your damp hair and then comb your hair back or style it back with your fingers alone (or a mix of both styling options, up to you).

As you're styling your hair back (with a comb and/or your fingers), you must point a hair dryer to the top of your head and blow the warm air from the hair dryer from the front of the top of your head to the back of the top of your head.

Continue styling your hair back as you keep the hair dryer blowing air to the top of your head, and add more styling mousse to your hair as you see best. Don't worry, the styling mousse that I've recommended above won't leave your hair like cardboard if you use too much unlike low-quality hair mousses! Big Grin

Once you're happy with how your hair looks after having styled it back with the hair dryer, you then use a good hair spray to secure the slicked back hair and its shape. Overall, from the moment that you start styling your hair back to the moment that you're done spraying your hair, it will take you only 3 to 5 minutes to finish the whole hairstyle process.

As for which hair dryer to use, I highly recommend that you use THIS hair dryer which tames any hair frizz for a very smooth and glossy finish like with the hair of Jack Grealish (if in the UK, you can get it from THIS vendor here). This particular hair dryer isn't cheap, but the problem with cheap or medium-range hair dryers is that they create frizz instead of taming it, hence obtaining a smooth and glossy slicked back hairstyle like the one of Jack Grealish is way more difficult if you use a hair dryer that is cheap or even priced medium.

If possible, try to use that hair dryer in the link, if it is too expensive, then check out our list of recommended men's hair products for 3 hair dryers that we recommend with different price points. Simply browse to where the section within the first post that is labeled as "Best hair dryer".

Lastly, with regards to a good hair spray for Jack Grealish's hair style, go with THIS one here. If in the UK, you can get the hair spray via THIS vendor here. This particular hair spray is really good and it leaves your hair secured in place with a strong hold but, at the same time, it gives your hair plenty of flexibility.

Overall, the hairstyle and haircut of Jack Grealish is very easy. All you need is the right hair length and a couple of good hair products to recreate his very-same hairstyle! Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New style wanted Snow23 0 49 Yesterday 07:54 PM
Last Post: Snow23
  Widow peak(Short haircut) Alexander 0 57 Yesterday 06:21 PM
Last Post: Alexander
  Frohawk hairstyle and haircut: How to, Pictures TheMensHairForum 10 20,530 10-10-2016 08:45 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Product and haircut advice needed it Jrt0808 0 118 10-08-2016 11:42 AM
Last Post: Jrt0808