Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ivy League haircut for Black Men
02-09-2014, 06:55 PM
Ivy League haircut for Black Men
Here is a picture of an Ivy League haircut for black men. This photograph shows that fellow black guys with afro kinky curly have plenty of hair styling options that simply need some customizing for their particular hair type. An Ivy League cut, which emphasized a short tapered length all round with a bit of more length on the top can be done on straight hair or curly hair, you just need to find the right barber with the experience doing these kind of military styled cuts.

Here's the Ivy League also known as a Harvard clip, Brown cut or Princeton haircut:

[Image: BOnRsxv.jpg]

You may also browse our black men's haircuts thread to find other cuts and styles for black men, which also goes to show the styling options available for afro textured kinky hair and that should help defeat the mentality that many African American men have of keeping their coils and kinks super short. with a buzz cut and not considering that their hair can offer them a great opportunity to further define their style!

For those of you with curly hair (black men or not) who want to realize this opportunity of finally using your curly hair to help define your style more, then you MUST get The Curly Hair Book written by hair expert Rogelio, himself a curly dude who has gone through the same Smile

And of course keep an eye in this hairstyle section for more inspiring hairstyles and feel free to post more pictures of Ivy League inspired cuts of black men!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2014, 05:26 PM
RE: Ivy League haircut for Black Men
a few of my friends browse this forum already but i think ill send this thread to a friend of mine , he is black with kinky hair and his always complaining of just being able to keep his hair super short... we need a good barbershop here where we now live damn
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Help regarding a haircut (undercut) zorrocat1 0 286 10-30-2016 05:26 AM
Last Post: zorrocat1
  Haircut fix Pgreene431 1 192 10-28-2016 02:26 PM
Last Post: Sertinjo
  Widow peak(Short haircut) Alexander 0 220 10-24-2016 06:21 PM
Last Post: Alexander
  Frohawk hairstyle and haircut: How to, Pictures TheMensHairForum 10 21,041 10-10-2016 08:45 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum