Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its a 10! Hair conditioner mask - Personal product experience
04-24-2015, 05:54 PM
Its a 10! Hair conditioner mask - Personal product experience
You guys recomended a hairs Mask from ITS A 10 and it was quite amazing. I always ignored the product and went straight for the commercial stuff. A little expensive but so worth it. I bought other stuff from them today and immediately noticed the diff! Thank you!
[Image: kkt60He.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2015, 06:50 AM
RE: Its a 10! Hair conditioner mask - Personal product experience
I also saw your thread where you got your hair straightened & you used the It's a 10 hair mask. It really showed the results with your hair & made your hair look really good for what could have been a bad hair straightening job. Whoever did your relaxer did a good job & the It's a 10 hair mask is about the best product you can use for your hair type now. It's great for other hair types but it's specially so for relaxed hair.

For anyone reading this is the thread where he posted the pictures of his newly straightened hair & use of the It's a 10 hair mask! Great results my friend! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Restylable, matte, water-based product for fine, medium-length hair nysharps 0 73 11-29-2016 12:08 AM
Last Post: nysharps
  Which product makes thick hair not clump together? Zatem 0 87 11-11-2016 01:56 PM
Last Post: Zatem
  A conditioner that really hydrates hair? boolmir 1 248 10-26-2016 02:57 PM
Last Post: r3dzzz
  Best mens hair conditioner for damaged hair hapaa 4 441 10-06-2016 04:19 AM
Last Post: oslec8