Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's been 10 years since I've grown my hair out
04-13-2015, 10:10 PM
It's been 10 years since I've grown my hair out
Hi everyone. I have been buzzing my head for the past 10 years. I am going for a new look and have decided to grow my hair out. Unfortunately, my hair is thick, wavy and frizzy. I haven't touched it in 2 months and this is the longest it's been in 10 years. I work out, take care of myself, try to look as good as I can and need a good head of hair to go along with that. Last night, I decided I would shave it once again today because it's so stiff and ugly. I decided to do a Google search and ended up here. The rest is history. I hope you guys can help me continue with my journey in life. Thank you Cool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2015, 05:47 AM
RE: It's been 10 years since I've grown my hair out
Welcome to the forum everyone here is trying to grow their hair or trying to achieve the perfect hairstyle so you've found the right place! Smile

I think you did well shaving your hair to start growing it again. You know that having bad hair care will limit the way your hair looks and once you have damaged the hair, you're stuck with the damage. The only way to get better looking hair is to grow new hair which is what you've done and are ready for.

Like you know already there's a lot of sections where you can post and ask questions. There's also the blogging section for feedback and posting pictures of how your hair is growing.

Blogging section: http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Forum-...r-Journeys

Long hair section: http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Forum-Long-Hair
04-14-2015, 11:13 PM
RE: It's been 10 years since I've grown my hair out
Hey Sunset!

I worded myself wrong yesterday. I meant to say I shaved my head about 2 months ago so my hair is at a decent length right now. It grows extremely fast.

Should I shave it once again after I decide which shampoo to go with so I can start completely fresh?

I was granted permission to post pictures so I am going to make a thread in a little! Please post in there man. Smile
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Here for my first haircut in 8 years Rdam010 1 303 03-03-2016 11:38 AM
Last Post: Doworkgetbig
  Changing my hair up after many years! chris23 1 585 03-07-2015 05:22 PM
Last Post: chris23