Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this picture a fade haircut or the undercut hairstyle?
02-07-2015, 11:17 AM
Is this picture a fade haircut or the undercut hairstyle?
So i seem to be confused with this hairstyle in the picture, is it a fade haircut or the undercut hairstyle? he has lots of slicked back hair on the top so it makes the disconnected hair really visible but i can see some fading or is it perhaps me? lol can anyone with a trained eye spot which of the 2 hairstyles is it?

Posting it twice in case you cannot see the 1st picture...

[Image: 10986212_304769813066272_494807009_n.jpg]

[Image: bESUwfx.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2015, 03:29 PM
RE: Is this picture a fade haircut or the undercut hairstyle?
Yeah mate that haircut picture can be a bit tricky, but that's a fade haircut. It's done to skin so it's a textbook fade haircut. I can see tho how some people would think that it is an undercut.

The thing is that the start of the fade in the picture is hidden by the mass of hair on the top of the head which makes spotting the fade a bit more difficult.

Great haircut by the way Smile
02-08-2015, 08:13 AM
RE: Is this picture a fade haircut or the undercut hairstyle?
(02-07-2015 03:29 PM)Bradley Wrote:  Yeah mate that haircut picture can be a bit tricky, but that's a fade haircut. It's done to skin so it's a textbook fade haircut. I can see tho how some people would think that it is an undercut.

The thing is that the start of the fade in the picture is hidden by the mass of hair on the top of the head which makes spotting the fade a bit more difficult.

Great haircut by the way Smile

What Bradley said.

It's very common for guys to mix the fade cut with the undercut. A fade requires skill to get it right. The undercut is a simple haircut that you can give yourself with a good hair clipper. I can give myself an undercut in about 5 minutes!

Cause of the long hair length on the top, it makes it look like an undercut instead of a fade haircut. Keep in mind that the undercut goes 'under' the hair when the hair is flat & medium length to long length - that's why it's called 'undercut'.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What hairstyle suits best! hadiawan 0 86 12-01-2016 12:45 AM
Last Post: hadiawan
  Help regarding a haircut (undercut) zorrocat1 0 276 10-30-2016 05:26 AM
Last Post: zorrocat1
  Haircut fix Pgreene431 1 192 10-28-2016 02:26 PM
Last Post: Sertinjo
  Widow peak(Short haircut) Alexander 0 219 10-24-2016 06:21 PM
Last Post: Alexander