Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is a mohawk a good haircut for thinning hair and balding men?
10-07-2014, 09:07 AM
Is a mohawk a good haircut for thinning hair and balding men?
I was thinking whether a mohawk was a good haircut for balding men. My theory is that the hair on the center of the head stays healthy in the beginning stages to mid stages of male hair loss. It's only the temple area that loses the hair and thins out. So you still have healthy hair for the mohawk crest.

Provided that the haircut is kept not too extreme, would the mohawk be a good hairstyle for thinning hair and balding?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2014, 11:23 AM
RE: Is a mohawk a good haircut for thinning hair and balding men?
Dude I am not trying to burst your bubble here but since when would a mohawk haircut not be too extreme? I saw in my feed that you posted in that other football player with a beard and mohawk, this guy. Yeah he looks like he is going bald but the mohawk makes him look like a douchebag.

Wait for what the forum barbers say but I don't think a mohawk can be seen as anything but extreme. Maybe a fohawk hairstyle... maybe.
10-14-2014, 08:15 AM
Faux hawk & Caesar haircut better hairstyles for thinning hair.
Yea I'm sorry Vlad but the mohawk is not a type of haircut that isn't extreme. It can look fine if you are still young as in younger than 25 years of age & don't grow the crest too long. The origin of the mohawk was to be extreme tho.

If your hair loss is not too advanced & you still have the island on the front of the head, then you can still get a mohawk like Raul Meireles who is going bald. I think a better haircut for thinning hair is the faux hawk or even the Caesar haircut.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Help regarding a haircut (undercut) zorrocat1 0 290 10-30-2016 05:26 AM
Last Post: zorrocat1
  Haircut fix Pgreene431 1 194 10-28-2016 02:26 PM
Last Post: Sertinjo
  Widow peak(Short haircut) Alexander 0 221 10-24-2016 06:21 PM
Last Post: Alexander
  Frohawk hairstyle and haircut: How to, Pictures TheMensHairForum 10 21,055 10-10-2016 08:45 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum