Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Rider Strong going bald or thinning out?
01-27-2015, 12:14 PM
Is Rider Strong going bald or thinning out?
So I posted some pictures of Rider Strong hair in the nineties hair thread and I noticed that Rider Strong has lost a lot of hair. He used to have a lot of hair in his late teens but now his hairline is all cleared out and his hair is thinned out.

Is Rider Strong losing his hair and looks to be going bald or at least continue to thin out? another case of celebrity with lots of hair in his young years then loses it all?
Here are some pictures of his hair and hairline. This is how his hair looked in his late teens and early twenties. He had some really good hair back in his day. Even with short hair Rider Strong had the even juvenile hairline.

[Image: 43c7e02ba652102d99447083d3ec66b1.jpg]

[Image: 647cad4e158fcead921737e1ec11fccb.jpg]

[Image: 2ea05738623c1e6edb7b4b864308986c.jpg]

[Image: 32bfe3024ef6b12f7842f962704c4d47.jpg]

[Image: 6301aa86436df87741af158e3615ba2f.jpg]

[Image: 85c8ce1dcebcef1f7381e21e805664f2.jpg]

[Image: 6e8bb065efce2891bea7b1baeaee3753.jpg]

[Image: 93d787cf626a8c5b5713b12d66bae7d1.jpg]

This is Rider Strongs hair now. I was surprised to see how his hairline had moved back so much. His age is 35 years of age as of 2015

[Image: b7a4874f2c58904a1b771303be7cad40.jpg]

[Image: IuGfYqu.jpg]

[Image: b33ea1ee9c5a5e769144dd0bd9835ac4.jpg]

[Image: a7debc1310819a1c056ce58bbdf7fa1a.jpg]

[Image: rider-strong.jpg]

[Image: 398px-Rider_Strong_2011_Shankbone.JPG]

[Image: 0h7wAXz.jpg]

[Image: c4728476f0b273ffde45126d1151839a.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2015, 06:15 AM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2015 06:16 AM by Bradley.)
RE: Is Rider Strong going bald or thinning out?
Yep Rider Strong is balding. You can see his hairline is going back fast and leaving the hair island on the front. There is also some big time hair thinning, but hair thinning and hair loss go hand in hand with male pattern baldness. I think his long hair at the time was hiding some of the hair thinning but the thinning and balding is very visible when he wears his hair up.

Rider Strong hair loss reminds me of Rafa Nadal's hairloss. Lad with a nice thick head of hair when he was younger and then bang! starts losing his hair fast when he gets to 30. Although since he's thirty-five, that kind of hair loss is common.

Since this other lad has been covered in the forum check out Cesc Fabregas hair loss for exactly the same type of hairline progress. if you follow footie you will know that Fabregas also had a thick mane in his 20s.

Cheers!
01-28-2015, 11:51 AM
Chit!

Huge hair change there. I remember watching 'Boy Meets World' back in the day and how the girls went crazy for Shawn Hunter's hair.

IMO this guy is the classic example of how all TV male heartthrobs have really full and healthy hair. I was talking about this casually with a friend the other day. You just can't name a single TV heartthrobs who had bad hair. Not a single one! So much more in the nineties when long hair was trendy. From 90210 to Blossom!

Maybe Rider Strong losing his hair is the reason why he wasn't chosen as the main cast for 'Girl Meets World'? Ben Savage and Danielle Fishel were casted but Rider was left out and he only made reappearances.
01-28-2015, 01:59 PM
(01-28-2015 06:15 AM)Bradley Wrote:  Yep Rider Strong is balding. You can see his hairline is going back fast and leaving the hair island on the front. There is also some big time hair thinning, but hair thinning and hair loss go hand in hand with male pattern baldness. I think his long hair at the time was hiding some of the hair thinning but the thinning and balding is very visible when he wears his hair up.

Rider Strong hair loss reminds me of Rafa Nadal's hairloss. Lad with a nice thick head of hair when he was younger and then bang! starts losing his hair fast when he gets to 30. Although since he's thirty-five, that kind of hair loss is common.

Since this other lad has been covered in the forum check out Cesc Fabregas hair loss for exactly the same type of hairline progress. if you follow footie you will know that Fabregas also had a thick mane in his 20s.

Cheers!

Hey thanks for confirming that Rider Strong is balding. Not that i follow soccer but you have a point there and Rider Strongs hair loss looks very similar to Fabregas hair loss. So that is then the natural progression of male hair loss? right? you mention Rafa Nadal but i thought his hair loss was different to the hair loss of Fabregas.
At least that is what it says in his thread or maybe i'm reading it wrong?

(01-28-2015 11:51 AM)Stevens Wrote:  Chit!

Huge hair change there. I remember watching 'Boy Meets World' back in the day and how the girls went crazy for Shawn Hunter's hair.

IMO this guy is the classic example of how all TV male heartthrobs have really full and healthy hair. I was talking about this casually with a friend the other day. You just can't name a single TV heartthrobs who had bad hair. Not a single one! So much more in the nineties when long hair was trendy. From 90210 to Blossom!

Maybe Rider Strong losing his hair is the reason why he wasn't chosen as the main cast for 'Girl Meets World'? Ben Savage and Danielle Fishel were casted but Rider was left out and he only made reappearances.

haha i just replied to your Joey Lawrence hair loss thread. HIs case is way too obvious dude. Reading the hair loss forum area feels at times like playing the 'who can spot the balding celebrity' game Smile
01-29-2015, 10:48 AM
(01-28-2015 01:59 PM)Alex Wrote:  
(01-28-2015 06:15 AM)Bradley Wrote:  Yep Rider Strong is balding. You can see his hairline is going back fast and leaving the hair island on the front. There is also some big time hair thinning, but hair thinning and hair loss go hand in hand with male pattern baldness. I think his long hair at the time was hiding some of the hair thinning but the thinning and balding is very visible when he wears his hair up.

Cheers!

Hey thanks for confirming that Rider Strong is balding. Not that i follow soccer but you have a point there and Rider Strongs hair loss looks very similar to Fabregas hair loss. So that is then the natural progression of male hair loss? right? you mention Rafa Nadal but i thought his hair loss was different to the hair loss of Fabregas.
At least that is what it says in his thread or maybe i'm reading it wrong?

Sorry I should have been a bit more detailed. I was talking of Rafa Nadal also having the thick mane look when he was younger and then out of nowhere losing his hair. This is what's happening to Rider Strong too. Same for Cesc Fabregas.

The kind of hair loss of Rider Strong is the typical male pattern baldness. Starts on the front and goes back to meet the crown. The hairloss of Rafa Nadal is another type of baldness known as diffuse patterned alopecia. In simple terms Rafa Nadal is losing his hair all over the top of his head without the "front towards the crown" pattern of male pattern baldness. So you see Rafa Nadal and he hardly has any receding hairline but you can see thru all of his scalp.

Rider Strong on the other hand has still enough hair on the top to not see thru but his hairline is receding and leaving less and less hair.

If you read the thread I posted on Rafa Nadal's hair loss you will see exactly what I mean and the difference between his hair loss and Rider Strong's hair loss. Here is the thread again.
01-31-2015, 02:05 PM
(01-29-2015 10:48 AM)Bradley Wrote:  Sorry I should have been a bit more detailed. I was talking of Rafa Nadal also having the thick mane look when he was younger and then out of nowhere losing his hair. This is what's happening to Rider Strong too. Same for Cesc Fabregas.

The kind of hair loss of Rider Strong is the typical male pattern baldness. Starts on the front and goes back to meet the crown. The hairloss of Rafa Nadal is another type of baldness known as diffuse patterned alopecia. In simple terms Rafa Nadal is losing his hair all over the top of his head without the "front towards the crown" pattern of male pattern baldness. So you see Rafa Nadal and he hardly has any receding hairline but you can see thru all of his scalp.

Rider Strong on the other hand has still enough hair on the top to not see thru but his hairline is receding and leaving less and less hair.

If you read the thread I posted on Rafa Nadal's hair loss you will see exactly what I mean and the difference between his hair loss and Rider Strong's hair loss. Here is the thread again.

Pretty much what Bradley said above. The typical male hair loss starts @ the temples - it also sometimes starts at the same time @ the crown. You know someone - a guy - is losing his hair if you notice the hair on his temples is disappearing more & more towards the crown.

You can see the hairline and temples disappearing in Rider Strong's case. He still has enough hair so IMO he will last a long time & very likely hit 40 with still enough hair. But his chances of having hair like Brad Pitt or George Clooney in his 40s are over. It's not just him - most guys just won't have hair like Brad Pitt or George Clooney in their 40s - unfortunately scammers like to sell snake oil to try to convince you it's possible.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Shocked 21 years old. I am going bald, having maturing hairline or just paranoic HardRocker995 0 1,160 09-22-2016 09:30 AM
Last Post: HardRocker995
  Bald father, grandad with full hair - Am I balding? 20 year old Benji_111 0 526 09-19-2016 08:43 AM
Last Post: Benji_111
  Hair thinning after summer bniko06 0 365 02-09-2016 01:00 PM
Last Post: bniko06
  Vertex thinning at young age with straight thick hair and short length? Breezy22 0 903 09-29-2015 06:12 PM
Last Post: Breezy22