Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Richard Sherman hair real?
02-07-2015, 01:55 PM
Is Richard Sherman hair real?
Maybe this is a stupid question but is Richard Sherman hair real? He has long hair but it appears like a wig or fake hair. Or like the movie Predator Big Grin Weird hair but maybe it is real? But if real then what type of hairstyle is it? is it like the Bob Marley hairstyle?

Here in Madrid I only see one or two guys with the Bob Marley hairstyle but it is different to Richard Sherman hairstyle. Sometimes I watch NFL and I see his hair.

Greetings from Spain!

Jaime

[Image: tumblr_inline_mzudipFKe11r09y14.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_inline_mzsftkWfcV1qfalsm.jpg]

[Image: Richard_Sherman_%28American_football%29.JPG]

[Image: tumblr_ngabpkVS9l1tje1wvo1_1280.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2015, 02:34 PM
RE: Is Richard Sherman hair real?
lol, thats his real hair breh
02-07-2015, 03:20 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2015 03:22 PM by Bradley.)
RE: Is Richard Sherman hair real?
(02-07-2015 02:34 PM)Stylish Brotha Wrote:  lol, thats his real hair breh

Yes mate like Stylish Brotha said its real hair. The hairstyle is called dreadlocks. You probably have seen some guys with them like you mentioned in your 1st post. I have been to Spain but only to the tourist areas so I don't know if you have lots of lads in Madrid with dreadlocks, but the hairstyle is a common view here in the UK especially in London.

Dreadlocks start from getting the hair matted which is why when it's very long like the hair of Richard Sherman it can look different to any other hairstyle. Common hairstyle with black Caribbean lads in the UK and the hairstyle can look really good if the dreadlocks have the right hair care. Having seen quit a few guys in our barbershop with dreads I can tell Richard Sherman takes cares of his locks.

I can understand tho that you would wonder about his hair if you're from a country where guys don't wear that hairstyle. FYI it would take about five years to grow that kind of hairstyle like Richard Sherman. The dreadlocks require some patience to get them to knot up and contrary to urban myths dreadlocks do actually need a lot of grooming. Bad hair grooming will get your hair knotted up but it will in no way look aesthetic.

There is a dreadlocks thread in the natural hair section started by Jurgen some time ago, so you might as well pop into that thread to see how the dreadlocks hairstyle varies if your interest in the hairstyle Smile
http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Thread...c-Pictures
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  David Beckham Man Bun Hairstyle Picture with Real Madrid TheMensHairForum 1 2,006 03-23-2015 11:20 PM
Last Post: shahrukhch1
  Pepe Hair in New Dreadlocks Hairstyle at Real Madrid Jurgen 4 6,709 08-03-2014 12:25 PM
Last Post: Superk90
  Richard Sherman dreadlocks - Hairstyle pictures TheMensHairForum 1 16,246 02-06-2014 08:09 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Jese hair, hairstyles and haircuts - Real Madrid football player Jurgen 1 11,576 01-18-2014 11:12 AM
Last Post: Jurgen