Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Fernando Torres hair really blonde?
05-15-2013, 03:30 PM
Is Fernando Torres hair really blonde?
Was watching the Benfica Chelsea match and I notice Fernando Torres has darker hair? I have usually seen his pictures with blonde hair, today he looked with more like brown hair.
What is Fernando Torres real hair color? Tongue

Firnando Torres with blonde hair
[Image: 69_torr_1529664a.jpg]

[Image: TorresFinale12_cropped.jpg]

Fernando Torres in the match of today against Benfica for the UEFA europa league
[Image: 1368649035_extras_albumes_0.jpg]

[Image: 1368647034_extras_albumes_0.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2013, 04:37 PM
RE: Is Fernando Torres hair really blonde?
Great observation Zorba.

Fernando Torres is actually a brunette and I believe he used to dye his hair in his earlier career. It is much easier to dye your hair when it is medium/long so when it is short the true color of your hair normally shows up. Big Grin

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
05-15-2013, 04:40 PM
RE: Is Fernando Torres hair really blonde?
You can see in the attached photo the real hair color of Torres when his hair is near buzzed.

credit

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Leo Messi New Haircut Pictures with Blonde Hairstyle Look! TheMensHairForum 1 8,372 07-27-2016 11:35 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Jared Leto Hairstyles - Slicked Back Hairstyle with Platinum Blonde Hair TheMensHairForum 3 3,922 03-29-2015 09:47 PM
Last Post: shahrukhch1
  Justin Bieber platinum blonde hair style pictures Machado 0 1,024 01-27-2015 09:29 AM
Last Post: Machado
  New Cristiano Ronaldo Hairstyle with Long Blonde Hair Jurgen 0 5,510 07-21-2014 07:53 AM
Last Post: Jurgen