Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ionic hair brush? what the heck is this?
12-02-2014, 02:26 PM
Ionic hair brush? what the heck is this?
Has anybody heard of an ionic hair brush? i just learned of it today from a friend of my girl. The brush is supposed to be better for the hair and give more shine but i don't usually buy into this technology gadgets. Although i will admit that ionic hair dryers freaking rock and actually do something Big Grin
Yay or nay for ionic hair brushes?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2014, 03:20 PM
RE: Ionic hair brush? what the heck is this?
Ionic this and ionic that. I gotta get on with the times 'cos this all reads to me like Chinese. Ditto on the ionic hair dryer tho.
12-02-2014, 05:51 PM
RE: Ionic hair brush? what the heck is this?
Yes, you bet hair care manufacturers have been adding the 'ionic' label to just about everything, and they have been at it for some time now. It isn't something spectacularly new despite how the word 'ionic' may make the styling tool seem like some futuristic item.

Basically, ionic styling brushes can add shine to your hair because they neutralize ions floating around your strands during the drying process. If you want maximum shine and a maximum anti frizz effect, then use an ionic brush and other styling tools designed with ionic plates and ionic technology to boost shine while you style. So you can use an ionic hair dryer and ionic hair straightener too. This is a combination mostly used by women as they really dig the glossy hair effect but it also works for guys and quite well too.

Just another tool you can use for better hair. Do use it on at least medium length hair as there's no point in using an ionic hair brush on short mens hair.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Anyone seen this styling Professional Dancer round brush? marathon16 0 255 05-04-2016 04:58 AM
Last Post: marathon16
  Hair product advice for brush up style and quiff hairstyle Rojem 1 786 07-20-2015 02:47 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Parlux 385 Power Light Ceramic and Ionic Hair Dryer Review greatbritain123 1 1,039 06-11-2015 07:55 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Use heat tamer product with ionic flat iron to straighten hair? Curly Dude 2 659 03-29-2015 07:33 AM
Last Post: Bradley