Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction Post
05-29-2014, 10:53 AM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2014 10:53 AM by tomps.)
Introduction Post
Hi Guys,

So I'm new here. A bit about myself, I'm a 28 year old PhD student currently living in the UK and I've been growing my hair for nearly a year now, will be a year in a few weeks I think. I have wavey/curly Type II/Type III hair so its been a challenge taking care of it. I'm interested in getting advice for hair products to use to tame my hair and get it looking its best. I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize for already posting my question in the introduction forum, I didn't read the guidelines and didn't realise you had to post here first before getting access to the main forums so I posted my question here. Sorry guys.

Anyway, I look forward to some interesting discussions on hair care. I'll be posting my question on the products page as soon as I am allowed to do so.

Cheers,
Tom
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-30-2014, 03:19 PM
RE: Introduction Post
Welcome Tom!

Thanks for introducing yourself this time as per our forum's etiquette. We are happy to have you here and to help you out. I replied to one of your questions earlier, but, if you want to get specific feedback and advice, it is best that you start a thread with your questions in the blogging/journey section.

You can, of course, ask any relevant questions in any of the already-existing threads, but we usually encourage members to also create a thread where they explain their whole story in detail and, from there, we try to help. We are currently modifying the blogging section to include advice threads, so, if you would like to explain your particular case in detail, then feel free to start your own thread in the blogging section once you have the number of posts to start one.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Norwegian Graziano Introduction Norwegian Graziano 0 230 10-26-2015 12:53 PM
Last Post: Norwegian Graziano
  RyanR7 Introduction RyanR7 0 211 10-22-2015 12:45 AM
Last Post: RyanR7
  First Post! Help Needed Needyourhelp 1 476 06-11-2015 06:47 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  First post, unable to post links! ArgoII 1 450 06-11-2015 06:43 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum