Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
03-20-2015, 11:19 AM
Hello, my name is Josh (A-Duck-Among-Us)! I'm 19 years old and into all things classic. I have thought men's hairstyles were interesting since a very young age, but never figured I could do much with my own hair! I'm into skateboarding and rock and roll and I am actually in college for art and automotive technology! I've been combing my hair specifically for a long time but have just recently made my first trip to a barber shop as well as just gotten into Pomades! Glad I found a hair forum dedicated to preserving the classiest of hairstyles!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-20-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: Introduction
Welcome on board! Smile

Yes, here at the forum we try to emphasize the preserving of the most vintage men's hairstyles as the norm these days is to see them as trends, when such hairstyles (e.g. slicked back or side swept) have been with us for many, many decades. Glad to have another fan of the vintage men's hairstyles on board!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Norwegian Graziano Introduction Norwegian Graziano 0 216 10-26-2015 12:53 PM
Last Post: Norwegian Graziano
  RyanR7 Introduction RyanR7 0 196 10-22-2015 12:45 AM
Last Post: RyanR7
Wink Introduction DarnJhud 1 463 03-29-2015 10:27 AM
Last Post: Bradley
  Introduction myself Podmasli 1 513 03-11-2015 10:11 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum